BJ's is currently offering $20 off of $200 "sitewide," but it doesn't seem to be applying to Disney Gift Cards (or a few other cards that I've tried for testing). It did work when I put a TV in the shopping cart.

It seems to be excluding gift cards, but I couldn't find terms for the offer anywhere. Anyone else with more knowledge or experience with this offer?

it's on the bottom of the page in the Bjs website Cyber Monday Terms. I am unable to post the details since it consider to be spam

This was from the email I got. I have noticed that BJ's sometimes doesn't make it easy to see exclusions on their site.

Attachments

• BJ's.jpg
    BJ's.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 12
No input for your questions, but I just placed my order this weekend for xmas cards. I didn't find good discounts other than the 10 free cards and I went through topcashback because they had a bonus $2.50 over the weekend.

I order cards, books, calendars, collages, and prints every year over the holiday weekend. By the time I sit down, I usually have a catalina or two that are valid, a postcard that I was mailed from shutterfly with codes, and then I scan through their codes posted online as well. Plus, there's the free shipping.

The trick is to pay attention to which codes include everything and which say "almost everything" because prints/collages are generally excluded from the latter. I usually put in two orders, one with a 50% off everything code that covers my prints and anything where I don't have better than 50%. The second order is things like the free card promo you mentioned or they did buy 3 calendars, get one free because those items are already discounted to 40-50% off and then you get the free items on top of it. (If you apply the 50% off everything to these, it comes from the full price, not the sale price, so these items are better purchased with a sale-plus-free-item instead of a straight 50%). I balance it out so both orders qualify for free shipping as well.

This particular order subtotaled at $271 but only cost me $144, so it'll be a heck of a nice bump in cash back if it stays tracked at the higher value.

I order cards, books, calendars, collages, and prints every year over the holiday weekend. By the time I sit down, I usually have a catalina or two that are valid, a postcard that I was mailed from shutterfly with codes, and then I scan through their codes posted online as well. Plus, there's the free shipping.

The trick is to pay attention to which codes include everything and which say "almost everything" because prints/collages are generally excluded from the latter. I usually put in two orders, one with a 50% off everything code that covers my prints and anything where I don't have better than 50%. The second order is things like the free card promo you mentioned or they did buy 3 calendars, get one free because those items are already discounted to 40-50% off and then you get the free items on top of it. (If you apply the 50% off everything to these, it comes from the full price, not the sale price, so these items are better purchased with a sale-plus-free-item instead of a straight 50%). I balance it out so both orders qualify for free shipping as well.

This particular order subtotaled at $271 but only cost me $144, so it'll be a heck of a nice bump in cash back if it stays tracked at the higher value.
if you are a costco member and register with your membership number it's almost always 50% off

Did you ever try buying the $500 ones? Since you are doing it as debit and putting in your pin it should remove the $200 from the total and then ask for an additional payment method. Repeat with two more visa/mc from Office Depot and you are left with $100 v/mc and a Disney $500 GC and 2,000 fuel points to save on gas.

This worked for me but haven’t tried it lately.
It only worked for 2 visa gc in a transaction. I tried almost every possible combination. Even the Customer Service register blocked the transaction after 2 Visa gc.

On another note, anyone travelling to Tennessee that utilizes Kroger Fuel Rewards, you can use the full amount of points (in multiples of $.10) to make your gas free. In SC, you are limited to only $1 off at a time.

Attachments

• IMG_9788.jpg
    IMG_9788.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 7
@FoxC63 I was thinking.. Sean thinks all your dinners are an amazing party like your Harry Potter party! Of course he want to be invited again. :) Should he ask? No. But at least he put what he wants out there! Hoodspa (sp?)
Just for future reference - in case you wanna throw it out there again - it's "Chutzpah" c is silent. Yiddish for "ya GOT to be kiddin' - can ya believe the nerve, gall, audacity of those guys?" Use your best queens or jersey accent for best effect. :rotfl:

I got the Visa from my local grocery store (Safeway). It's in a silver package with a big present in the front. I did try to register it, but when I went to vanillagift dot com, it doesn't seem to give me an option to register. I was able to enter the card # and check balance / tranactions but didn't see a way to register. It didn't seem to matter for other sites, as I spent it on Shutterfly for xmas cards.
Vanilla Visa cards are supposed to be able to be used online without having to register them with an address; however, I have found that some websites will not accept them because of this.

Oh great, I didn't know. I figured since my total was 96.xx I wouldn't get credit for a $100 purchase (for the make 3 $100 purchases get $30 promo)
The minimum purchase is calculated before discounts for those offers. Basically it's based on your subtotal. From the Target Circle Bonus T&C :
"The minimum purchase threshold is calculated before other offers, discounts (other than sale prices) and taxes are applied."

Since your RedCard is a discount, the total before the discount is the one that counts. To make it easy for myself, I just use the subtotal as the guide.

I've triggered these spend bonuses with the final total being well below the threshold due to coupons, circle offers and the RedCard discount - but the subtotal was above it so it counted.

The minimum purchase is calculated before discounts for those offers. Basically it's based on your subtotal. From the Target Circle Bonus T&C :
"The minimum purchase threshold is calculated before other offers, discounts (other than sale prices) and taxes are applied."

Since your RedCard is a discount, the total before the discount is the one that counts. To make it easy for myself, I just use the subtotal as the guide.

I've triggered these spend bonuses with the final total being well below the threshold due to coupons, circle offers and the RedCard discount - but the subtotal was above it so it counted.
Thanks for reading the fine print :) much easier than what I was doing!

Best Buy
1701152890105.png
  • Buy $50 Disney eGift Cards For $42.50
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Best Buy & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Best Buy
1701153520548.png

• Save 10% on Domino’s Gift Cards
  • Buy $100 Lululemon Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $100 Ulta Beauty Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift card

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1701154497466.png
  • Buy $57.50 Select Giving Good Gift Cards for $50
    • Includes: American Cancer Society, Feeding America and Make-A-Wish
    • Limit 2 per brand
  • Buy $115 Select Giving Good Gift Cards for $100
    • Includes: Habitat For Humanity, St Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Wounded Warrior Project
    • Limit 2 per brand
    • Expires 11/30/23.

Stater Bros.

1701154909180.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards and $10 groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Choice and Spafinder
    • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
    • Excludes tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.
    • Coupon available on in-store mailer.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/29/23 – 12/05/23.

Southeastern Grocers: Winn-Dixie & Harvey's Supermarket

Winn-Dixie & Harvey's
1701156045823.png
  • Earn 6x Points on all 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes Fresco y Mas, Harveys & Winn-Dixie gift cards and all Visa, Mastercard & American Express gift cards, as well as reloadable & prepaid debit cards.
    • Winn-Dixie Weekly ad
    • Harvey's Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/29/23 - 12/05/23.
1701156174164.png
  • Earn 8x Points on all Choice & Giving Good Gift cards
    • Offer valid 11/29/23 - 12/05/23.

Fairplay
1701157691173.png

• Buy $50 or $100 Select Gift Cards & Get 10% Off
    • Includes: Choice Let’s Eat, Retail Therapy, Domino’s, GameStop, Instacart, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Outback Steakhouse, PetSmart, Spafinder, Uber/Eber Eats and Ulta Beauty
    • Rewards may be granted on purchases over $100, increments of $50 ONLY.
    • Limited to $100 per transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/29/23 – 12/13/23.

Food City

1701158328829.png

• Earn 5x Fuel Bucks on $25 + Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cracker Barrel, DoorDash, Golden Corral, Ruth Chris Steak House, Sonic and Texas Roadhouse
    • Limit two promotions, per customer, per day and must be in a single transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/29-12/05/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter