Added Offer

Discount District
Giant Eagle: Earn 4x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Of iTunes Gift Cards. Expires 2/19/20 Link

Updated Offer with new expiration date & added gift cards.
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 4x Gas Rewards Points On Select Gift Cards. The list is long so be sure to check out the link for details. Expires 2/20/20

Interesting...
Fluz App: 35% Off Vouchers Now Expire After 60 Days Link

Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic Cardholders: Make 5 Purchases & Get $50 Rewards. Targeted. Expires 2/29/20 Link

For any horse people Dover Saddlery is currently running a President's Weekend Event Spend $200+ and get a $100 gift card. I couldn't find the official expiration date but my guess is It expires on Monday.

The order has to be over $20 and under $1000. Also, there's a lifetime $5,000 restriction.
Thank you! So i can do 5 separate transactions of $1000 each that would be amazing! (Even though i dont need that much in gc)

Thank you! So i can do 5 separate transactions of $1000 each that would be amazing! (Even though i dont need that much in gc)
I don't know about five separate transactions, but that seems to satisfy the terms.

TopCashBack website is showing 10% back on Raise today.
If I'm reading it correctly, the 10% back from TopCashBack is good for both cash back card sales and discount gift cards this time. Previously the cash back cards were excluded. I think we can get Walmart gift cards with 10% cash back from raise and 2.5% raise cash, then purchase $50 Disney gift cards from Sam's for another 4.2% off (plus whatever shopping portal is best). Does this sound right?

Last edited:
If I'm reading it correctly, the 10% back from TopCashBack is good for both cash back card sales and discount gift cards this time. Previously the cash back cards were excluded. I think we can get Walmart gift cards with 10% cash back from raise and 2.5% raise cash, then purchase $50 Disney gift cards from Sam's for another 4.2% off (plus whatever shopping portal is best). Does this sound right?
I just noticed that they don't say the cash back cards are excluded, good catch! I just bought discounted cards yesterday... don't know if I want to give this a try or not.

I did a test transaction of a $25 Dave & Busters cash back gift card on Raise and it tracked on Topcashback at 10% back 👍

So you go through top cash back for 10% off and then double dip with raise discounted gift cards? Do I have that right?

I bought a walmart gift card from Raise yesterday with the TCB 10% cash back. Headed to Sam's today to buy groceries. Anyone ever used these digital cards in store?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter