Now Live

Staples:
Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Activation Fee
  • In store only.
  • $200 cards usually have a $6.95 activation fee.
  • Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card, you’ll earn 1,000 Ultimate Rewards / $10 cashback for each one you buy.
  • Stacks with Chase Offer/BankAmeriDeal or Amex Offer
  • Expires 2/29/20 Link
@Jax1023 posts: There appear to be an assortment of staples offers on Chase Business Cards. I have several and have seen several others reported. Ones I’ve seen include:
$30 off $100
$20 off $100
$10 off $100
20% back When you spend at least $100 with a $34 maximum
10% back when you spend at least $100 for a maximum of $17.

You can buy any third party gc or Visa GC's with these offers, shipping charges will apply on the third party gc.

Just saying, if you get the Visa GC, you could use those to buy Disney GC's at BJ's. That would be an additional 4% off right now. :ssst:

Last edited:
AmEx Offer: Spend $100 or more on cell phone bill, get $5 back (up to 4x). Expires 6/30/20.

Great for people who don't have Chase Ink to get 5x points.

Looks like there are various cell phone offers out there. On one of my cards, I had $55 cash back when making 3 cell phone payments. I made 3 consecutive payments to Verizon Wireless of $1, $1.01, $1.02 (have had issues on Verizon making 3 consecutive payments of exact same amount). I received the Congrats Amex email, so it should credit. Sure wish I had this one on more cards!!

Added Offers

Discount District
Dollar General: Save 15% On Select Gift Cards
  • GameStop, Xbox, PlayStation Store, Applebee’s, IHOP & Domino’s
  • Limit 1
  • Valid 2/29/20 Only Link
Shoprite: Buy $50 IHop, Applebees get $10 off future order

ShopRite Stores In Maryland
  • Purchase $50 gift card between February 21, 2020 and February 27, 2020.
  • Redeem ShopRite coupon between February 28, 2020 and March 5, 2020.
ShopRite Stores Outside Of Maryland
  • Purchase $50 gift card between February 23, 2020 and February 29, 2020.
  • Redeem ShopRite coupon between March 1, 2020 and March 7, 2020.
Post #798 :thumbsup2 @allashore and here

Credit Card Offers
AmEx Offer: Two Offers for Cell Phone Payment
Spend $100 or more on cell phone bill, get $5 back (up to 4x).
Expires 6/30/20 Post #797 :thumbsup2 @BruinEd03 / Offer can also be seen here

AmEx Business Card Offer: Make 3 Cell Phone Payments & Get $55 or 15% Off.
Expires 6/20/20 Link

Interesting...
Costco: Buy $100 South Beach Diet Gift Cards For $59.99
  • Limit 10
  • Expires 3/15/20 Link
UberEats: Promo Codes, Discounts & Other Savings
  • Use Code: MEALTIME50X3 for 50% Off on your next 3 orders
  • Max Savings $15 each use.
  • YMMV Expires 3/5/20 Link

Last edited:
Reports: Happy Gift Cards Will Stop Producing Happy Guy Cards

The Happy Guy card is part of the Happy gift card line. GCGalore first noticed Happy Guy missing from Happycards.com and from Giftcards.com, and Twitter user @bobby212325 heard from a Simon Mall that they were instructed to remove them by the end of this week.

Happy Guy is arguably the most valuable card due to Home Depot being an option there. There are lots of deals on the generic Happy brand, and the key is to find the best merchant options to maximize these deals. Other options on Happy Guy: AutoZone, Dell, Buffalo Wild Wings, Lord & Taylor, Burger King, McCormick and Schmick’s.

Existing cards should continue working indefinitely as all Happy gift cards do not expire.

I originally posted about that HERE. It's seems to me this will come to fruition much sooner than expected. Unfortunately I don't see any new offers for anyone to use to stock pile this gc.

Last edited:
@pillow and all

[YMMV] Ibotta: Signup for Freshly and Get $50; Stack with Amex Offer

There is an AmEx offer for $15 back when you spend $55+. Ibotta deal also gives you $10 off your first two orders. I think you’re only option would be the 9 meal plan which costs $90. You’d get $50 back from Ibotta and further $15 back from American express. If you can somehow remove the $10 off deal then you could do the 6 meal plan and pay $59.99 and get $65 back. Either lots of really cheap meals, or some free meals and small money maker. Link

@pillow and all

[YMMV] Ibotta: Signup for Freshly and Get $50; Stack with Amex Offer

There is an AmEx offer for $15 back when you spend $55+. Ibotta deal also gives you $10 off your first two orders. I think you’re only option would be the 9 meal plan which costs $90. You’d get $50 back from Ibotta and further $15 back from American express. If you can somehow remove the $10 off deal then you could do the 6 meal plan and pay $59.99 and get $65 back. Either lots of really cheap meals, or some free meals and small money maker. Link
The $10 off deal wasn’t there for me. So total of 6 meals for $63 with shipping and taxes less $15 Amex rebate. Can’t pass up free meals!

Looks like there are various cell phone offers out there. On one of my cards, I had $55 cash back when making 3 cell phone payments. I made 3 consecutive payments to Verizon Wireless of $1, $1.01, $1.02 (have had issues on Verizon making 3 consecutive payments of exact same amount). I received the Congrats Amex email, so it should credit. Sure wish I had this one on more cards!!

I had the same offer on DH's blue business plus and had the same experience. Easy $55.

So I looked it up about using gift cards to buy tickets and it doesn’t say anything about gift cards just that it accepts all credit/debit card companies. Once I collect enough Walmart gift cards I’ll see if I can use to purchase tickets if not I’ll just by the gift cards. If they do away with that Walmart isn’t a bad place to be stuck with hundreds in gift cards.

So I looked it up about using gift cards to buy tickets and it doesn’t say anything about gift cards just that it accepts all credit/debit card companies. Once I collect enough Walmart gift cards I’ll see if I can use to purchase tickets if not I’ll just by the gift cards. If they do away with that Walmart isn’t a bad place to be stuck with hundreds in gift cards.

Thank you for staying on top of this. It's very weird how tickets can be so tricky. Please post your results and I'll update the information as Data Points for Sam's.
:thanks:

Reports: Happy Gift Cards Will Stop Producing Happy Guy Cards

View attachment 476000

The Happy Guy card is part of the Happy gift card line. GCGalore first noticed Happy Guy missing from Happycards.com and from Giftcards.com, and Twitter user @bobby212325 heard from a Simon Mall that they were instructed to remove them by the end of this week.

Happy Guy is arguably the most valuable card due to Home Depot being an option there. There are lots of deals on the generic Happy brand, and the key is to find the best merchant options to maximize these deals. Other options on Happy Guy: AutoZone, Dell, Buffalo Wild Wings, Lord & Taylor, Burger King, McCormick and Schmick’s.

Existing cards should continue working indefinitely as all Happy gift cards do not expire.

I originally posted about that HERE. It's seems to me this will come to fruition much sooner than expected. Unfortunately I don't see any new offers for anyone to use to stock pile this gc.
I’m mad I never got to try this. Hopefully a new hack comes up.

I’m mad I never got to try this. Hopefully a new hack comes up.

It didn't work for me and I still was mad! In fact the card was messed up and I had to request a refund from Happy. It took an entire month before I saw a check from them and this was during the height of holiday shopping. Also on the original DGC thread many had issues using the card at HD. I think their system wasn't scanning correctly and/or cashiers refused the card. Believe me, you're not missing anything here especially if you have to hide the fact you're using the card.

Not sure how many here have Kroger, I sent them an email to find out if I could special order Universal GC's in store seeing how they sell them in Virginia. Actually they sell both Universal and Disney there.

Would you mind doing the same? :thanks:

@bernina

I thought you asked if Kroger sold Lowe's gift cards! :sad2:
I don't know if Lowe's has Kroger gc in my area, I've only purchased VGC & DGC.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter