$100 off $100

Woof! Wish I had this offer! :scratchin

Seriously, hope everyone checks their offers and are able to head out early to Staples. The "Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Activation Fee" not only starts tomorrow but it's subject to availability. I'm guessing a lot of people are planning to use their offers on this deal.

Added Offer

Credit Card Offers
Circle K Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back at Circle K (Max $2).
  • Valid inside convenience store only, not at the car wash or gas.
  • Expires 3/15/20. Link
Interesting...
Topcashback: Spend $15 & Get $5 Bonus Expires 2/23/20. Link

Woof! Wish I had this offer! :scratchin

Seriously, hope everyone checks their offers and are able to head out early to Staples. The "Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Activation Fee" not only starts tomorrow but it's subject to availability. I'm guessing a lot of people are planning to use their offers on this deal.
Whoops typo lol. That would be one heck of a deal!

Thursday 2/13/2020 Top Cash Back 10% on Raise

Did anyone use this and has it posted to your account? My wife and I both made purchases but it has not tracked for either of us. Of course my attempt to get a response from customer service has so far been unanswered.

Hoping others had better luck.
It worked for me. I bought a walmart GC and got the tracking notification same day from TCB.

Forgive me if this has been posted already . . . I just noticed it yesterday. Kroger has a cash back program now. You have to load offers to your card just like with coupons. I tried it yesterday, but cash back hasn't posted yet. Anyone used this?

Forgive me if this has been posted already . . . I just noticed it yesterday. Kroger has a cash back program now. You have to load offers to your card just like with coupons. I tried it yesterday, but cash back hasn't posted yet. Anyone used this?

I have tried it on a few items but the offers really don't match what we tend to buy so I haven't been keeping up with it, I did find this...

Once you buy the qualifying items, you will earn cash which will show up in your account within a week after purchasing them. You can then cash out your balance to your Shopper's Card or PayPal account. If you cash out using Paypal, there is a minimum $20 required to transfer your rewards. Link

The other issue I had with Kroger CB were the discounts, you can find better offers
Example:

Coupon Data Base

Granted we're talking about fifty cents but that's on one item and it does add up. It's nice to see more organic choices though.

Couldn't you stack those?

No, but if you use ibotta you can get more back. Kroger updated their policy on 2/05/20.

“Digital Coupons and Cash Back Offers may not be combined and are limited to one per item. Cash Back Offers and paper coupons may also not be combined on the purchase of a single item.”

There appear to be an assortment of staples offers on chase business cards. I have several and have seen several others reported. Ones I’ve seen include
$30 off $100
$20 off $100
$100 off $100
20% back When you spend at least $100 with a $34 maximum
10% back when you spend at least $100 for a maximum of $17.

can use for straight Disney gift cards or use on the fee free visas and buy Disney gc from bjs or sams

Sweet, I just came here to also report this.
On both my Chase business cards I have $30 off $100 purchase
expires 3/23

I have always used Chase offers at Staples for direct DGC purchase. Will do the same with this.
EDIT: TCB offering 3% CB for online. Think I will just walk into the store, save the mailing Staples normally charges.

Last edited:
No, but if you use ibotta you can get more back. Kroger updated their policy on 2/05/20.

“Digital Coupons and Cash Back Offers may not be combined and are limited to one per item. Cash Back Offers and paper coupons may also not be combined on the purchase of a single item.”

Thanks. I'm new to Ibotta as well, but I did use it on my last Kroger purchase (Kind bars). I earned the Ibotta credits, so I'm now just waiting for the Kroger cash back to post. I'm unclear with Ibotta . . . if I link my Kroger loyalty number, do I also have to upload my receipt? I did upload the receipt on this last purchase and also had to scan the product bar code. Lots of work for a few dollars!

How to pay with a gift card online at Sam's Club
1. Begin checkout by selecting your cart after adding items you wish to purchase.
2. Once you arrive at the payment screen, locate the Sam's Club Gift Card option and select + Add new under Sam's gift card.
View attachment 475644
3. Input the Card number and 4-digit PIN (Locate the PIN by scratching off security film on back). Click the Save button for the card to be used in your transaction. The button will remain translucent and unusable until all required info is entered.
View attachment 475645
4. If you're using multiple gift cards or an accompanying credit card, you can allocate a dollar amount to each gift card or credit card used. Available balance on gift cards can be checked from this screen by clicking the "Check current balance" and entering all required information.
5. Once the entire amount has been allocated, you will be able to click Continue and complete checkout. Sam's Direct Link

If your gift card has a PIN (personal identification number) code, it may be used at:
  • Sam's Club
  • Walmart stores
  • SamsClub.com or Walmart.com
  • Gift Cards and eGift Cards cannot be used to pay Membership fees
  • Only a Gift of Membership card can be used to pay Membership fees
If your gift card does not have a PIN code, you may only use it at:
  • Sam's Club
  • Walmart stores
  • But NOT at SamsClub.com or Walmart.com
Sam's Direct Link
The checkout page I'm seeing for tickets looks different than the regular store page. I don't see any option for payment by giftcards. :confused3
samsdistix.PNG

Thanks. I'm new to Ibotta as well, but I did use it on my last Kroger purchase (Kind bars). I earned the Ibotta credits, so I'm now just waiting for the Kroger cash back to post. I'm unclear with Ibotta . . . if I link my Kroger loyalty number, do I also have to upload my receipt? I did upload the receipt on this last purchase and also had to scan the product bar code. Lots of work for a few dollars!
LOL! It is a lot of work which is why I stopped using it. I still highly recommend it especially to young parents. Over a course of a year you can save up several hundred dollars buying items your family needs and uses. Stay away from offers that you don't need, just because it's a great deal doesn't mean it's worth it.

You shouldn't have to, Kroger is receipt free. First Connect your Loyalty Card. Then link your Kroger card to your Ibotta account.

Here's a 2019 Beginners Guide, I was trying to find 2020. If I do, I'll PM you.

I bought 2 Member's Mark 24-Piece Glass Food Storage Set on sale for $19.98. Free shipping so with tax $42.36 then minus $15 = $27.36. Making each set $13.68
View attachment 466115
I'm happy! :flower1:

Update. So I bought two of these from Sam's.

One box was perfect, the other box had two broken lids.

I went into my account and started the online chat. Gave CS my Order # and they sent me a new box! Was not expecting that!

Love shopping at Kroger's. Typically when an item is sold out they try to make things right by offering a substitute for the same price. Most recently when I went to buy Simple Truth 2% Organic Milk which was on sale for $2.99 each ($3.19 regularly), they were sold out and the manager gave me the same price for Horizon's 2% Grass Fed which is $5.79.
There was also a 5x coupon on Horizon taking an additional $5 off wyb5. I bought five and paid $1.99 each! Sometimes you need to ask for a manager if the head of the department is not available.

There appear to be an assortment of staples offers on chase business cards. I have several and have seen several others reported. Ones I’ve seen include
$30 off $100
$20 off $100
$100 off $100
20% back When you spend at least $100 with a $34 maximum
10% back when you spend at least $100 for a maximum of $17.

can use for straight Disney gift cards or use on the fee free visas and buy Disney gc from bjs or sams

Thanks, I just $400 Disney gift cards for $300!

@FoxC63 for Shoprite Feb 23-29 buy $50 IHop, Applebees get $10 off future order Mar 1-7 this is from my NY ad
a big Thank You again for organizing this.

Sweet, I just came here to also report this.
On both my Chase business cards I have $30 off $100 purchase
expires 3/23

I have always used Chase offers at Staples for direct DGC purchase. Will do the same with this.
EDIT: TCB offering 3% CB for online. Think I will just walk into the store, save the mailing Staples normally charges.
Which Chase business cards do you have? It would be great to get access to these deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter