Dollar General

1690354805005.png
  • Get 10% off Cabela's and Bass Pro Shop Gift Cards
    • Limit & denominations unknown.
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/30/23 - 8/05/23.
Dollar General DP
  • Dollar General Market codes as Grocery with Citi Custom Cash & Chase Freedom Flex
  • Dollar General codes as Variety Store with some Chase credit cards.
  • Visa and Amex may code differently.
  • Warning: Some locations are Cash Only when buying gift cards.

Anyone have creative ideas on converting AMX or Amazon points to Disney gift cards or something that can be used at Disney?
You can transfer Amex points to gift cards for Walmart or use them as payout at stores like Amazon, Buy, Staples, etc. to buy Disney gift cards but the redemption rate is only 7/10 cents per point so it is a poor redemption rate (generally, anything less than 1 cent per point is a poor redemption rate).

As FoxC63 said, you can use amazon gift cards to but Happy Treats gift card which can then be used in store at Gamestop to purchase Disney gift cards. If going that route, make sure to go into your local Gamestop stores BEFORE purchasing the happy Treats gift cards to make sure they have the Disney gift cards in stock, as I find that Gamestop doesn't update their gift card stock often. (Also, check if your Amazon account has a bonus for using 1 Amex point, all my Amazon accounts right now have get 10% off when spending $100 using an Amex point. You can create multiple Amazon accounts with the same Amex card.) It has also been my experience that Gamestop stores in an actual mall have a much smaller selection of gift cards. The other thing to point out with Gamestop is that they generally have only one person working there at a time, so if there is one or two people in front of you on line, you could end up waiting a significant amount of time, especially if they are trying to fix a video game. (had to wait over a half hour one time).

One other point to note, when ordering only physical gift cards from Amazon, it may be helpful to have them shipped to an Amazon locker since the package doesn't weigh anything, and if they just leave it by your door, you may be running around your neighborhood hoping to find where the wind blew them.

Last edited:
Best Buy

View attachment 780372

• Save 10% on Chipotle and Instacart Digital & Physical Gift Cards
    • Limit 1 per customer per denomination
    • Expires 7/26/23.
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
Thanks for this! I just used the last of my Chipotle GC stash this weekend. FYI, I could buy 3 of each denomination, both physical and digital, except for the $100 digital - I could only buy one of those. And it let me buy all of that in one transaction.

Target Circle is not liking DH rn. I got 2x $90 to earn $20

DH got 4x $110, get $30 and a 5% :bday:

Thanks for this! I just used the last of my Chipotle GC stash this weekend. FYI, I could buy 3 of each denomination, both physical and digital, except for the $100 digital - I could only buy one of those. And it let me buy all of that in one transaction.

:laughing: You got me there, I only tested the $100. Thanks for letting me know, I'll update the post.

No Target Circle bonus for me. But I'm still holding on to the student one-time 20% off for Tax-Free Weekend (New Mexico) coming up in Aug.

That's a real nice discount. There's actually a Jelly cupboard I've had in my cart for a long time. A 20% coupon plus (Kroger 4x) Target GC and cb would almost seal the deal for me. It would have to be on sale for at least 15% :laughing: is that asking too much?!
It would be great if the Teacher & Student worked on gift cards but unfortunately they don't.

Reminder, last day and now earn 4x fuel.

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network
  • Get 5% Off Visa & Mastercard with promo Code SUMMER23
    • Kroger Online
    • Harris Teeter is not participating
    • 50¢ shipping fee applies per card.
    • Expires 7/26/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

Last edited:
1690387946582.png

Southwest: 29% Off Flights To/From California With Promo Code 29OFF
  • Direct link to offer
  • Use promotion code 29OFF from 7/25-7/26/2023 for travel on select flights btw Cont. U.S. and California from 8/15/2023-2/14/2024 and btw Hawaii/international and California from 1/10-3/6/2024.
  • 21-day advance purchase required. Restrictions, exclusions and blackout dates apply.
  • Seats and days limited. Discount is applied before government taxes and fees. DOC
Sam's Club
Southwest Gift Card DP's:
Redeeming your Southwest gift card

• Southwest gift cards – A maximum of three Southwest gift cards can be applied per passenger on each reservation. If your purchase exceeds the amount available on the three Southwest gift cards, you will only be allowed to use two Southwest gift cards and another form of payment will be required for the difference. Direct link
  • Also see Post #6143

Delta Air Lines AmEx Offers: Various offers
Spend $500/$250 & Get $150/$75 Statement Credit​
Expires 10/06/23. DOC

Nice deals but we never seem to be targeted.

Reminder, last day and now earn 4x fuel.

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network
  • Get 5% Off Visa & Mastercard with promo Code SUMMER23
    • Kroger Online
    • Harris Teeter is not participating
    • 50¢ shipping fee applies per card.
    • Expires 7/26/23.
Using the tip I picked up from @pix13dust you will be able to get 5% back from Apple Pay from Discover

I have not tried this on my Mac only an iPhone and do not have a Samsung/Android to see if google/samsung pay is available as well.

Edit: It does work on Mac but not in Chrome must use Safari. iPhone you can use Safari or Chrome.

1690388633846.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry, sorry here's the Q.

Haven't found anything using search here for any CURRENT info ... just want to make sure my guide is correct and that there is NO discount on a new member direct DVC purchase for VGF by using my Disney Chase card for the down payment (except the 6 months no interest he card offers)

Can you use DGC for this?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter