Chase Offers via ToP

BP Fuel Chase Offer: Earn 5% cash back on your BP Fuel purchase, with a $5.00 cash back maximum.
Expires 11/07/23.

goPuff Chase Offer: Earn 10% cash back on your goPuff purchase, with a $4.00 cash back maximum.
Stack with Chase Credits
Expires 11/04/23.

Marathon Chase Offer: Earn 5% cash back on your Marathon Petroleum purchase, with a $3.00 cash back maximum.
Expires 11/15/23.

Renaissance Hotels Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your Renaissance Hotels stay when you spend $100 or more.
Expires 11/05/23.

Sheraton Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your Sheraton stay when you spend $100 or more.
Expires 11/05/23.

Springhill Suites Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your Springhill Suites stay when you spend $100 or more.
Expires 11/05/23.

Townplace Suites Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your Townplace Suites stay when you spend $100 or more (HT FM on Marriott Hotels).
Expires 11/12/23.

Yikes!

France’s health minister says country not ‘invaded by bedbugs’ and urges calm

Paris CNN
1696539442304.png
France’s health minister has assured the French public that there’s “no reason for widespread panic” as Paris reports a “widespread” rise in bedbugs.

Speaking to French radio station France Inter, Aurelien Rousseau condeded that “when you see them around you, when you have bedbugs in your home, it’s a nightmare” but assured listeners that “we haven’t been invaded by bedbugs.”

The National Institute for the Study and Control of Bedbugs (INELP) told CNN on Monday that the level of bedbug infestation in France is worse than previous years but treatable.

“Bedbugs have been increasingly present in France for two or three years now, regularly peaking in the summer. But this year, we’ve gone beyond all other years,” INELP president Marie Effroy said, adding that the jump started “at the end of August, beginning of September.”

Effroy went on to say that “there’s a bedbug problem, but at the same time, there’s a kind of paranoia going on because people hear about bedbugs.”

When asked about the recent reported sightings, Effroy said people “see bedbugs everywhere,” but added that “sometimes it’s not bedbugs.”
Direct link

OMG, :rotfl2:“sometimes it’s not bedbugs.”

Got Kids?

FREE Sam’s Club Halloween Event on 10/7 | Enjoy Free Candy, Photo Booth & More

1696539890295.png
Take the family to Sam’s Club for a FREE Halloween event this Saturday!

This Saturday, October 7th, from 12 pm to 5 pm, you’re invited to attend a Spooktacular Halloween Party at Sam’s Club!

Dress everyone up in their Halloween costumes and take the kids trick-or-treating at Sam’s Club to get free candy! Plus you’ll be able to enjoy a photo booth and taste lots of delicious food samples!

There may be other festivities, product demos, and exclusive deals available during the party at your Sam’s Club too!
To learn more go to Hip2Save

Walgreen's
1696540069085.png

Shop myWalgreens Days | TODAY ONLY Score $43 Worth of Items for FREE + $2.97 Moneymaker After Rewards!
Get your $20 myWalgreens Days reward!

Love a good Walgreens deal? You’re in luck! Through October 7th, Walgreens is hosting myWalgreens Days where members can SAVE BIG and earn loads of rewards! You’ll also earn 15% back in Walgreens Cash Rewards on ALL purchases made throughout the event, just be sure to clip the offer found further down this page.

Each day they’ll be offering new promotions that will only be available for that day during the event. Be sure to clip all the digital coupons for the following promotions!
  • Thursday, October 5th – Earn $10 rewards on $30+ pickup or 1-hour delivery order
  • Friday, October 6th – Extra 25% off $20 w/ code WAG25 or extra 30% off $60 w/ code WAG30
  • Saturday, October 7th – Earn $20 rewards on $45+
There are also a variety of online promo codes available this week that can be stacked, making for some awesome buys!
  • WELCOME25: Extra 25% off $20 purchase for new customers (ongoing)
  • FAST10: Extra 10% off purchase (ongoing; 3 uses per account)
  • WAG10: Extra 10% off purchase (ongoing; 3 uses per account)
To learn more go to Hip2Save and scroll through comments.

:santa: Got Kids?

When buying toys for kids during the holiday, are you basing your decision off a Top Toy List?

New York Post: Shop the hottest Christmas toys for the 2023 holidays: Experts’ top 40 picks

Target: Top Toys

USA Today: Target's 2023 top toy list with Disney and FAO Schwarz exclusives; many toys under $25

When DS was little I would follow the Toy Fair . I thought it was great to see all the new things being released. Some sites offer more information than others.

Woot!

Just got off the phone with my PC.
They're fairly confident the CAT Scan I had done on my R. lung clears me of cancer but they still don't know what that growth is or why I've been coughing for 2 years. No medication has been prescribed.

Earlier on she asked if smoked and if I worked near chemicals which I said no, but in thinking about the chemicals, I do wash dishes by hand and I spend quite a bit of time in my kitchen. Keep reading!
Over the years the space under the sink became a catch all, a home for paint cans, bug spray, shoe care, floor care, car care etc.. - you see where I'm going with this right? The temperature under the sink changes, it will become cool to hot EVERYDAY and for me several times a day. The temperature change also affects all those chemicals under the sink and I've been breathing that in for years!
Yeah buddy I removed them!

If you think you're safe because you run a dishwasher, you're not.

The other thing I mentioned to her was the now developed subdivision behind our home. For years it was farmland and the farmer would spray his crops: corn & soybeans. The first time our house stank we put up plastic sheets and kept them there, only replacing when the adhesive stopped working. They were up for years. The last house to be completed was directly behind our house. The dust and toxic chemicals turned our white house to a dingy grey mess and that was just last year.

So happy we didn't have our pups back then breathing in all that crap!
Glad to hear it. I did not post this before, a few years ago my sister was coughing a lot and was found to have a lung nodule (cancer) and thyroid cancer also (she had thyroid nodules they had been watching). It was early stage, they removed 1/3 of her lung and she took a biologic for a year, and they took out her thyroid. Never smoked, no obvious risk factors, no family history, probably environmental (radon?). She is doing fine now. Lung cancer in women who never smoked is on the rise.

My DH who smoked for many years gets a low-dose CAT scan every year, and is in a experimental cancer vaccine program through UPMC

Glad to hear it. I did not post this before, a few years ago my sister was coughing a lot and was found to have a lung nodule (cancer) and thyroid cancer also (she had thyroid nodules they had been watching). It was early stage, they removed 1/3 of her lung and she took a biologic for a year, and they took out her thyroid. Never smoked, no obvious risk factors, no family history, probably environmental (radon?). She is doing fine now. Lung cancer in women who never smoked is on the rise.

My DH who smoked for many years gets a low-dose CAT scan every year, and is in a experimental cancer vaccine program through UPMC
Thanks for posting. I wish you and your family the very best. Are you being checked regularly, yearly exam? Second hand smoke is just as bad.

There are a few nasty "C" words out there but cancer beats them all. I won't list the others, I like it here. :laughing:

Thanks for posting. I wish you and your family the very best. Are you being checked regularly, yearly exam? Second hand smoke is just as bad.

There are a few nasty "C" words out there but cancer beats them all. I won't list the others, I like it here. :laughing:
Thanks for the concern! He never smoked around me, as I have allergies and told him I wouldn't marry a smoker. He relapsed many times, finally quit for good when he became a scuba diver and needed more lung capacity. Still a sore point that he couldn't quit for his family. I've got my own issues with aggressive benign tumors of the thyroid and pituitary and have an MRI of my head ever year :crazy2:. Back to great gift card deals!

Staples

View attachment 799579
  • Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
    • Limit 8 per customer per day.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 10/08/23 - 10/14/13.
Credit Cards & More
  • Staples US Bank Offer:
    • Spend $1,000 or more in combined purchases and earn a $50 statement credit, OR
    • Spend $400 or more in combined purchases and earn a $25 statement credit.
    • Expires 10/31/23. Post #18861
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Staples also accepts Apple Pay
Shot in the dark, but anyone have any experience with Geico accepting MGC for policy payment? I have used VGC before for progressive but have never used the MGC. My policy is up 10/15 and im working on a sub for the CIC currently. TIA if anyone knows :)

Shot in the dark, but anyone have any experience with Geico accepting MGC for policy payment? I have used VGC before for progressive but have never used the MGC. My policy is up 10/15 and im working on a sub for the CIC currently. TIA if anyone knows :)

I know I’ve used VGC for Geico before, not MGV but I’f imagine it would work the same. I think it maxed out at 5 though. Then it wouldn’t let me add any new cards, even any other credit cards, and I had to pay the balance with Apple Pay. I believe direct debit from bank account was another option for the balance. Not sure how long it takes the account to reset to allow new cards to be added. And I never tried calling. This was all done on the app.

I know I’ve used VGC for Geico before, not MGV but I’f imagine it would work the same. I think it maxed out at 5 though. Then it wouldn’t let me add any new cards, even any other credit cards, and I had to pay the balance with Apple Pay. I believe direct debit from bank account was another option for the balance. Not sure how long it takes the account to reset to allow new cards to be added. And I never tried calling. This was all done on the app.
Ok, thanks probably worth a shot. Maybe I should just call. Gotta apply 9 cards.

I think I have enough DGC for my Nov trip. Now I'm on the hunt for Shell and Exxon/Mobil gift cards. My sisters credit card got hacked on a previous Disney trip (we're pretty sure it was from a gas pump transaction on the drive down). Anywho, I figure if I gift some fuel gift cards, I can avoid the issue.

BJ's Reward-

Receive a $10 reward when you spend $40+ on frozen pizza and/or frozen wings (as marked) in one transaction, after discounts and before taxes, in-club or on BJs.com between 10/6/23 – 10/15/23. Reward will be added to the member’s membership card on 10/17/23 and must be used by 10/23/23.

The reward can be used on DGC's.

I found ShopDisney under PayPal deals also - 5% cashback. I tried to stack it with RMN. I added the deal at PP, clicked through RMN and checked out at Shop Disney with PP. The 5% cashback from PP went pending within a half hour. Still not showing as pending on RMN, but I know that can be YMMV.

View attachment 799722

Thanks...I will give it a try since I also have Chase Freedom and the Q4 category bonus for 5% includes PayPal.

Just saying, read the terms. Typically PayPal excludes gift cards. I do remember people posting the only way to get cb via PP is with a CC offer.
The CC will payout but PP will not.

I think that's why PP is not mentioned.

I think I have enough DGC for my Nov trip. Now I'm on the hunt for Shell and Exxon/Mobil gift cards. My sisters credit card got hacked on a previous Disney trip (we're pretty sure it was from a gas pump transaction on the drive down). Anywho, I figure if I gift some fuel gift cards, I can avoid the issue.

I'm not seeing any Shell and Exxon/Mobil gift cards on sale, what about buying a discounted prepaid Visa/Mastercard then buying the gift cards you need with them?

Also do you have dining gift cards for the road trip, plan on stopping and eating anywhere?

The new Target Weekly ad 10/08/23 - 10/14/23 is now available for you early bird shoppers!

1696617263976.png

Target In-store & Online: 10% Off Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Offer valid 10/08/23 - 10/14/23.​

1696617293148.png
1696617303120.png

Target Circle Offer: Enjoy 3 months of Apple Fitness+
  • Trial valid for 3 months.
  • Circle Offers
  • One subscription per Family Sharing group.
  • This is a promotional code and is not for resale, has no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
  • Valid only for Apple Fitness+ in the United States.
  • Requires Apple ID with payment method on file.
  • Weekly ad
  • Offer valid 10/08/23 - 10/14/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter