• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yeah same here it only let me place one order today and it cancels every new one after that for “quantity limits”. Looks like they either caught on or noticed now people were making large purchases at the discounted rate.
While my two orders of 3 did go through today and I got the order received notification on email, I still have not received the eDGCs yet. Usually they arrive in my Inbox within minutes. I suspect my two orders today may get cancelled. Anyone out there successfully received eDGCs from their Best Buy orders today?

Where did you see this offer? Was it in an email or somewhere on their website?
I got an email with the offer. I only bought my BJ's membership a bit before Thanksgiving so I'm not sure how many of these offers there will be going forward - but so far I'm pretty impressed

Added Offers ~ 12/04/23

Discount District

Best Buy
1701673761931.png
1701673959683.png

• Buy $50 Shell Gift Cards for $45
  • Buy $250 Delta Gift Cards & Get $25 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $50 Select Digital Gift Cards & Get $5 Best Buy gift card
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Best Buy & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Last edited:

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1701680902298.png
Buy Select Gift Cards & Earn 4x Fuel
4x Fuel Expires 12/05/23
  • $50 Firehouse Subs Gift Card for $40
  • $100 Home Chef eGift cards for $80
  • $50 Spafinder eGift Cards for $40
  • $50 Golden Corral Gift Cards for $40
  • $100 Main Event gift card for $80
  • $55 Starbucks eGift cards for $50
  • $27.50 Starbucks eGift cards for $25
  • $25 White Castle gift card for $20
  • $25 Zaxby’s eGift card for $20

Last edited:

YMMV Xfinity rewards - Anyone with Xfinity should go into the rewards section of the app. Some have a free gamers reward for $15 or $25 for Gamestop, twitch or Xbox (You select the store you want). I got $15 since I’m gold but higher tiers probably get the $25. Good until Dec 11. Once you redeem the GC has no expiration.

YMMV Xfinity rewards - Anyone with Xfinity should go into the rewards section of the app. Some have a free gamers reward for $15 or $25 for Gamestop, twitch or Xbox (You select the store you want). I got $15 since I’m gold but higher tiers probably get the $25. Good until Dec 11. Once you redeem the GC has no expiration.
Thanks so much for this! I'm diamond and you're correct, it was $25.

Thanks for reminder to check. I didn't get any gaming related rewards (I'm also Gold) but was happy to get 2 free Audible Premium credits since I stopped my membership after AMEX Plat stopped offering Audible for monthly credits. I also entered 2 Sweepstakes for my local sports teams--one for tickets to 49ers and one for tickets to GS Warriors.

While my two orders of 3 did go through today and I got the order received notification on email, I still have not received the eDGCs yet. Usually they arrive in my Inbox within minutes. I suspect my two orders today may get cancelled. Anyone out there successfully received eDGCs from their Best Buy orders today?
As I suspected, one of my orders got cancelled saying I had reached my order limit on the previous day. Strangely enough, my later order of 3 GCs from yesterday went through and I received the eDGCs while the first order placed earlier in the day was the one that got cancelled. But still happy that I got enough to pay dues and to pay for an upcoming trip.

I got an email with the offer. I only bought my BJ's membership a bit before Thanksgiving so I'm not sure how many of these offers there will be going forward - but so far I'm pretty impressed
Lucky you. I bought my membership recently in November also but have not seen any offers except for their regular coupons. Hopefully I will receive some offers in the future.

Last night on Discount District, I didn't delete the gift card offers from Sam's Club that were set to expire on 12/03/23. They're still available, so if you missed out, here's your second chance.
Note, in the same ad and seen online the Physical $50 H&M gc is $47.98.

1701714780217.png

Sam's Club

ShopRite
Purchase $100 in gift cards with Price Plus card and save $20 on next shopping order. Offer valid 12/3/23-12/9/23. Excludes purchases of ShopRite, VISA, & Mastercard gift cards. (I purchased $100 Disney gc to be used toward DVC dues.)

Use $20 savings coupon 12/10/23-12/16/23. You'll see the coupon at the bottom of your register receipt.

Giftcards .com

1701715577160.png
  • Buy $100 Virtual Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $10 Off With Promo Codes MERRYMC10 & MERRYMC
    • Limit 3 cards per order. Direct link to offer
    • Promo code MERRYMC is a one-time use code and cannot be combined with other offers and expires 12/09/23.
    • Expiry date unknown (as other promo codes maybe added)
Credit Cards & More
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device
    Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $15).
    Expires 1/01/24. Post #20204 :thumbsup2 @trenty
  • Chase Freedom Q4 2023 Quarterly Categories: PayPal
  • Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV Read the terms!

ShopRite
Purchase $100 in gift cards with Price Plus card and save $20 on next shopping order. Offer valid 12/3/23-12/9/23. Excludes purchases of ShopRite, VISA, & Mastercard gift cards. (I purchased $100 Disney gc to be used toward DVC dues.)

Use $20 savings coupon 12/10/23-12/16/23. You'll see the coupon at the bottom of your register receipt.

Thanks for the reminder. Have you taken a look see at Post #2 Discount District , I posted this offer back on 11/27/23.

ShopRite
  • Buy $100 Any 3rd Party gift cards & Get $20 Off next purchase
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Limit one per customer, with card
    • Excludes: ShopRite, Visa, Mastercard & all financial products.
    • Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $20 on your next shopping order.
    • Minimum purchase of $20 required (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
    • Maryland: Expires 12/07/23.
    • Outside Of Maryland: Expires 12/09/23.
    • Post #21066
Credit Cards & More
  • ShopRite Amex Offer: Various offers
    • Get 20% back as statement credit up to a total of $15. Online and in store.
    • Expires 12/15/23. Post #18961 :thumbsup2 @miztressuz

My DD24 just moved to Colorado for the winter to be a ski bum. She drives a Subaru Outback and she used my Hy-Vee FuelSaver rewards I earned with the purchase of my Disney Gift Cards along the way! She used $3.19 cents per gallon for 17.380 gallons for a value of $55 worth of gas. That's my girl!

$2000 DGC
(-$40) 2% back on my credit card
(-$400) Hy-Vee Gift Cards from promo
(-$55) Gas from FuelPerks

Total real cost to me: $1505 ... that's a 25% savings. I'll take it.

Attachments

• Resized_20231201_232919.jpeg
    Resized_20231201_232919.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 2
My DD24 just moved to Colorado for the winter to be a ski bum. She drives a Subaru Outback and she used my Hy-Vee FuelSaver rewards I earned with the purchase of my Disney Gift Cards along the way! She used $3.19 cents per gallon for 17.380 gallons for a value of $55 worth of gas. That's my girl!

$2000 DGC
(-$40) 2% back on my credit card
(-$400) Hy-Vee Gift Cards from promo
(-$55) Gas from FuelPerks

Total real cost to me: $1505 ... that's a 25% savings. I'll take it.

Wow, that's wonderful! Good on both of you!
:love: Colorado! Best state ever especially for sports enthusiasts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter