Has anyone tried purchasing a Disney E-card from Target recently? I have been doing this for years since the redcard gives the 5% discount, but I have tried to order one for the past two days, and after the order is submitted, a few minutes later I get an email saying the order was cancelled and the status says Cancelled, Inventory Unavailable :-( Looks like I might have to go to an actual store, but there really isnt one close by.

I ordered a $25 one yesterday without issue though it took a few minutes longer to deliver than normal.

I've never had one not go through. I realize what the email says but are you sure your card is ok to use and that isn't the issue.

Has anyone tried purchasing a Disney E-card from Target recently? I have been doing this for years since the redcard gives the 5% discount, but I have tried to order one for the past two days, and after the order is submitted, a few minutes later I get an email saying the order was cancelled and the status says Cancelled, Inventory Unavailable :-( Looks like I might have to go to an actual store, but there really isnt one close by.
I just ordered one to finish up my Circle Bonus and it went through fine. Like PP said, there might be an issue with your card. You should call and see if its due to fraud concerns.

Ugh. Home Depot broke my purchase up into 3 separate orders. At least the most expensive item shipped first. If I had known that I would have used different cards to pay for each thing, I have the offer on so many cards!
This is at the bottom of my Chase HD offer.

DisclaimerChase is only responsible for posting the statement credit to your account based on the data it receives from its third-party service provider. It is possible that a merchant may split your purchase into multiple transactions. In this case, you may only receive your statement credit on the first transaction amount. If this occurs, please call the number on the back of your card. The statement credit will appear on your statement within 14 business days of Chase’s receipt of this information.If you purchase a subscription service, your card may be billed for automatic renewals at recurring periods without further notice from the merchant. This offer will not apply to such renewals once the offer expires or is fully used.

I know someone (can't remember who) contacted Chase previously when another vendor split their order and they recieved the whole credit. Maybe it is worth a call especially since you bought all products and not any gift cards.

This is at the bottom of my Chase HD offer.

DisclaimerChase is only responsible for posting the statement credit to your account based on the data it receives from its third-party service provider. It is possible that a merchant may split your purchase into multiple transactions. In this case, you may only receive your statement credit on the first transaction amount. If this occurs, please call the number on the back of your card. The statement credit will appear on your statement within 14 business days of Chase’s receipt of this information.If you purchase a subscription service, your card may be billed for automatic renewals at recurring periods without further notice from the merchant. This offer will not apply to such renewals once the offer expires or is fully used.

I know someone (can't remember who) contacted Chase previously when another vendor split their order and they recieved the whole credit. Maybe it is worth a call especially since you bought all products and not any gift cards.
I purchased all gift cards and mine too were split into three orders. The most expensive one was shipped first. I haven't had anything post yet in my Chase wallet.

Did you try the physical one online?

I was painting my son’s room so never did my morning routine of checking this thread, chase offers, target etc…until now. Target sent me a coupon for $5 off $30 purchase. Expires 3/23 and not able to use on GC’s.
IMG_1872.jpeg
I also got 5% off one purchase for my birthday. Does anyone know if this 5% is stackable with the 5% redcard discount. (Also not good on GC’s😞)

I wanted to mention that I was at a local Meijer this afternoon and saw two different service fees on the variable-load Visa cards. The cards expiring in 2030 were $5.95, and the cards expiring in 2032 were $6.95. My assumption is that once those last 2030 cards get sold, it's $6.95 from now on. So if you do this deal, take a moment to examine all the Visa cards on display--the service fee may not be identical on all of them.
Unfortunately my are always behind the service desk.

I purchased all gift cards and mine too were split into three orders. The most expensive one was shipped first. I haven't had anything post yet in my Chase wallet.
Do you know the # and amount of cards purchased in one transaction that got split?

It looks like $200 is the largest card they sell.

Do you know the # and amount of cards purchased in one transaction that got split?

It looks like $200 is the largest card they sell.
I bought two $200 and it looks like they were sent together first. Then one $100 sent alone. Then $25 sent by itself. Perhaps each specific amount goes separately? Next time I’ll get 5 $100 to see if that works better.

I was painting my son’s room so never did my morning routine of checking this thread, chase offers, target etc…until now. Target sent me a coupon for $5 off $30 purchase. Expires 3/23 and not able to use on GC’s.
View attachment 842750
I also got 5% off one purchase for my birthday. Does anyone know if this 5% is stackable with the 5% redcard discount. (Also not good on GC’s😞)
Yes Target deals are stackable

I bought a $50 Disney Gift Card at CVS with my Chase Disney Visa, which had a 10% offer, on 3/3. I got my $5 back on 3/8.

Those that use DOSH - I haven't gotten any credit or notification from DOSH (my CC is linked, I had used it at a linked vendor the night before and got immediate notification of my 5% back in Dosh). I know it says 30 days, do you all wait the 30 days? I bought more than just a gift card, my total was $57 that day. Thanks!

Just an update - I emailed DOSH a picture of my receipt this morning and they have credited my account for $5. Woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter