So far I have ordered 9 sets of them and received them all. Paid off my hotel balance and tickets already and ended up saving so much! I noticed the last four cards took a lot longer to deliver, system is probably just overloaded with requests?
My second set of 3 took about 2 hours. I think the system is just a bit overwhelmed.

Purchased 2 during the glitch. Wen to purchase two this morning. It said I reached my limit. Saw these posts and I was able to purchase 2 more and they were delivered within minutes. Thanks everyone!

First of all I appreciate the heads up about the extra bonus activity today.

I tried about 7:00 a.m. and it said I couldn't get any more. I had purchased two of them during that early access period a few days ago.

So then I got wind of the fact that purchasing was being allowed again.

I purchased two during the early access period.

A little before lunch time I started purchasing pairs of gift cards as fast as I could process them.

I got four more pairs today.

So overall I got two plus eight for a total of 10.

A few minutes ago I got this message on the screen so I think for the moment, the game is over for me.

It was a very good run and I appreciate the heads up!

Notice how it says I have negative 8 more (-8)

PXL_20240503_163020433.jpg

I tried about 7:00 a.m. and it said I couldn't get any more. I had purchased two of them during that early access period a few days ago.

A little before lunch time I started purchasing pairs of gift cards as fast as I could process them.

A few minutes ago I got this message on the screen so I think for the moment, the game is over for me.

View attachment 856669
I should have tried some more! Yeah, getting the message now as well.

View attachment 856669
Did they fulfill all of the other ones? I purchased 3 pairs an hour ago, but I haven't received any of the GCs yet.

Also just got this message. Party is definitely over.

I can't wait to see @FoxC63 's expression when she comes back and reads through this thread lol
I managed to get in 11 more orders and then it told me I could only buy 22. It was good while it lasted. Was trying to pay off an Aulani trip, and an upcoming January Disney World trip.

I wonder if the window opens up randomly for people to get two more GCs from Sam’s. I’ll keep checking just in case. Bummed I missed the chance to buy more today. I taught straight through today so didn’t have any free time.

Thank you to the person who mentioned about Sam's Club 10% off of Disney cards (2). I'm not able to come here all the time and immediately jotted down May 3 "SAM's" on a teeny tiny post a note. I literally just found the tiny note on my desk hidden under papers. I immediately went to Sam's Club and bought 2. I leave tomorrow for Disney and will add the 2 100's to the gift card I'm taking. I'm very grateful.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I’ve ordered a total of 8 cards very happy…now have accumulated enough gift cards to pay for upcoming trips this month and Sept and toward AP renewal in Sept.!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter