Upgradable Magic Bands

Haunted Mansion is back today as well but still can't get the order to go through.

Now unable to even add the band with a name now. So either they haven't turned them on to sell these bands, or like always, they resupply with 1 band per art.....

Edit: and gone. X.X

Edit2: and back up at 1 and still unable to checkout with...

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to change a premium magic band after your order was placed if one you wanted becomes available?

We successfully received our Ariel and Capitan America upgraded bands today. Its weird to have them arrive so early.

Has anyone been able to change a premium magic band after your order was placed if one you wanted becomes available?
When I try to edit my order of solid colour bands I get the 7 dwarves error & on the other reservation of my split stay I get to checkout & get an error after hitting the purchase button.

I meant an order that contained the premium bands, that I've already paid for. I don't even know where I would call to find out, there's no contact info in the e-mail
When I try to edit my order of solid colour bands I get the 7 dwarves error & on the other reservation of my split stay I get to checkout & get an error after hitting the purchase button.

I meant an order that contained the premium bands, that I've already paid for. I don't even know where I would call to find out, there's no contact info in the e-mail
I had one successful order for DH & I for an end of Aug trip. There is no way to edit after ordering. Even when they supposedly ran out (I ordered within the 1st hour 1st day).

Now I have to wait until 2 wks before our trip to place an international phone call because my DH’s band already charged has turned grey & bands don’t ship internationally. So no, no way to edit.

So, I was able to find a phone number by going through the checkout process again - and the person I spoke to was willing to cancel it for me, but it turns out the order had already been processed and gone to have the names printed, so it was too late. They must be processing them quickly because I ordered around noon! Oh well, the ones I picked are fine :)
I had one successful order for DH & I for an end of Aug trip. There is no way to edit after ordering. Even when they supposedly ran out (I ordered within the 1st hour 1st day).

Now I have to wait until 2 wks before our trip to place an international phone call because my DH’s band already charged has turned grey & bands don’t ship internationally. So no, no way to edit.

So I ordered a Castle band and an orange band for 1 reservation I have, the other still hoping Pirates gets through. Just checked tonight, and the 2 I ordered are in the active slot/paired with correct accounts, while the reservation I ordered them on is allowing me to select another pair. I haven't received the other 2 yet, so not sure what happened

Just ordered the white castle and donald band today for me and my husband. Got a confirmation email right away. It was lucky my two friends just wanted the solid color bands so i didn't have to fight finding 4 all together.

Pretty excited, I went on today to change colors and they had some premium ones available. It took about 20 minutes to adjust because I would add one to my cart and go to checkout and it would be sold out. So I kept trying with different choices and finally found 5 we like. It worked and I was able to place the order. I just hope it goes through and we get them. So excited!!

does anyone know how often inventory comes back. is this random per band?

I'm still just getting the dwarfs, and a broken page. :( I just want one haunted mansion band.

When would you start ordering these special magic bands for your trip? If you’re not going until spring/summer 2020, probably best to wait, I’m assuming - and hope they get better stock?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter