• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgradable Magic Bands

Finally had time to check at work.... looks like Pirates isn't there today.

Still have time to wait n hope....

Finally had time to check at work.... looks like Pirates isn't there today.

Still have time to wait n hope....
Keep checking if you get the chance, it was there earlier and I've noticed they can come and go in the same day a few times.

Are there any international guests that have gotten the purchase to go through beyond the very first day?

I finally found four upgrade bands for my whole family. I order them it finally went through however when look it shows solid colored bands, which are the ones from the last trip.

How long does it take for the email to show what you ordered.

I finally found four upgrade bands for my whole family. I order them it finally went through however when look it shows solid colored bands, which are the ones from the last trip.

I ordered ours last Thursday and received them 4 days later on Monday. After I put in the order I immediately received an email describing each of the 4 bands I ordered and when I received them Monday the entire order was correct.

I was able to get my wife's and 2 kids bands, but when I put in my 1st choice EPCOT, it wouldn't go through. So I put in my 2nd choice the Haunted Mansion and that wouldn't go through, so then I put in my 3rd choice Pirates and when that wouldn't go through I just picked a plain orange band for myself and then sent the order in. I was just happy I was able to get my kids and wife the bands they wanted.

Are there any international guests that have gotten the purchase to go through beyond the very first day?
Not sure as I count as international but I am Canadian and I can't get any through. Disney is suppose to look into it as the band I want is available. But I haven't gotten anything yet. I didn't get a chance to do a follow up call, I had a crisis at work and I had to go in on my day off.

We're in the UK and got an order through, for 3 premium bands and 1 standard around 2 or 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately something went wrong in the check out stage and a grey band was substituted in for a Thanos band without the system asking if that was acceptable. I'm sure that was just an unfortunate moment in time thing rather than because we're UK based, but doesn't make it any less frustrating!

How do you pay for the upgraded Magic Bands? I was able to select one for my daughter, but I don’t see any way to go forward. The only option on the screen is to go back.

Got confirmation emails this morning that the ones I ordered yesterday have shipped.... let's see what they are when they get here. Expecting Toy Story, Spaceship Earth and Castle.

How do you pay for the upgraded Magic Bands? I was able to select one for my daughter, but I don’t see any way to go forward. The only option on the screen is to go back.
Try a different browser. I have similar issues with Disney web page buttons not showing up in IE but they usually work in Chrome.

I ordered bands last week and never got an email confirmation or a shipping email. They just showed up. I was also checking to see if the bands were listed in MDE and it also showed last trips bands. I want to say it took a few days for the change over in MDE to show the correct bands for this trip.

Finally have some options but my DD really wants the Thumper one which was there way back at the beginning of this mess but I haven’t seen it since 😩

So it is now the fabled July 3 when everything was supposed to be back in stock and it is.... just a few limited options like before? Ugh, so disappointing.

The problem now is that new options are showing up in the website but aren’t actually available!! So frustrating. Why show the options if they’re sold out?!?

I originally wanted Pirates, but ended up settling on Sorcerer Mickey, not sure exactly why but it grew on me over time, oh, and being available probably had a lot to do with it too :)
I was finally able to get my order through yesterday, for five of us thanks to my daughter giving up on Pineapple swirl and going with Ariel instead. I got a shipping notice this morning and we leave next week so I guess there is hope! Maybe that big order that was rumored will show up today???

They finally took down the ones that weren't available, then a bunch of new ones showed up and I was able to make selections - then went to check out and poof they're gone. I think I might just give up and buy one there when there's lots to choose from - which is maybe what they wanted anyways ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter