• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgradable Magic Bands

Was able to order Belle, Toy Story and Castle this morning. The toy story kept disappearing but I kept getting out and back in and it was finally there.

My magic bands came yesterday. I chose colored ones as back up for my and hubby and was able to get birthday mickey for my daughter and sorcerer mickey for my son (he really wanted the pirates one but I couldn't get it.) Anyhow, before shipping they showed gray on MDE so I called. IT fixed it to show the order I placed but I was worried we'd get gray bands. The correct order came- YAY. Just wish the adults could have gotten premium ones too.

So am I understanding this correctly, if you order the bands you will not get them before you go, you pick them up at check in

Thanks. Our trip starts Aug 1 so I already ordered some skins. The irony is that that were all so awesome I ended up spending way more than the $40 I’d have spent on premium bands :crazy2:
Already answered lol

Went through the MDE app on my phone a few minutes ago which took me to the website to login. I was able to order Sorcerer Mickey and Spaceship Earth. Got the confirmation email showing both bands. Fingers crossed they actually show up (email says to expect them 10 business days prior to the trip).

Prior to trying through the MDE app, I was trying on Chrome and would always get the "You are not authorized " page. Thanks to those that suggested trying another way to login.

OMG, I FINALLY GOT AN ORDER THROUGH FOR PREMIUM MAGICBANDS!!! I'm shocked. I wanted to upgrade the DW and myself however, they didn't have the ones I wanted. I did manage to upgrade my DS's to marvel ones, which I'm sure they will be happy with! I can't wait to reveal the trip to them next week for our Trip in September!

Omg I was finally able to order the food magic band with the treats on it!! I’m so happy it finally worked!!

Ordered 3 special bands on Wednesday and received them yesterday. Toy Story, Spaceship Earth and Castle. Even included the slider for the annual pass band!

Good luck to all still waiting!

I finally got an order to go thru. All I wanted was one (the female villains) and only because I wanted all of the bands to ship early so that I can give them out at a wedding we are going to next month. We’re coming in from different parts of the country and it was well worth $10 to get all of the MBs early to give them out.

Now to see if Disney screws this up...

I was able to get the Captain America one for myself and the Magic Kingdom one for my gf this morning. It took a few error messages, but the payment processed and I got a confirmation email.

On 7/1 I order 4 special bands for 8/2 trip. It errored out a few times but finally went through. Never got an email confirmation (checked spam). Got another email saying it is time to upgrade bands when looked it would not let saying my order is being filled. When I look the only bands we have in our account were old standard colors from our last couple of trips.

When do they send them? Who does the email come from?

On 7/1 I order 4 special bands for 8/2 trip. It errored out a few times but finally went through. Never got an email confirmation (checked spam). Got another email saying it is time to upgrade bands when looked it would not let saying my order is being filled. When I look the only bands we have in our account were old standard colors from our last couple of trips.

When do they send them? Who does the email come from?

Have you checked if your credit card or bank account has been charged? If not then it didn't go through.

Omg I was finally able to order the food magic band with the treats on it!! I’m so happy it finally worked!!
I tried ALL DAY yesterday to get that band with no luck! Got the "dismiss retry button every time I get to the check out! GRRRRR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter