UPH passes ????

Lady Di

Earning My Ears
I apologise ahead of time if this question has already been addressed WE are planning a trip to wdw in march 04. My question is if I purchace uph passes ahead of time will we still be able to drop first and last day

That's a very good question.

I went here http://www.wdwig.com/ticket.htm

and copied this:

Ultimate Park Hopper Passes are sold two ways: as a package (either included or added) with your WDW room reservation through CRO or WDTC or as a counter sale you purchase upon check in at your resort front desk. The two methods have different restrictions.

When you purchase your UPH's through CRO/WDTC, they are directly tied to the entire length of your reservation and the number in your party; hence the length of stay pass must be purchased by all members of your party (except for holders of AP/PAP's) and must equal the number of nights reserved. Holders of valid AP/PAP's are exempted from this requirement. You must purchase UPH's to cover your arrival day straight through to your departure day. One advantage to purchasing this way is you will get a slightly reduced advance purchase price for each UPH you buy.

If you wait until resort check in to purchase your UPH, you will pay a little more for your UPH's but it may be more advantageous to you since you may have either your arrival day or departure day removed thus saving you some money over the advance purchased UPH's. If your UPH's were purchased as part of a Disney package (Dream Maker, Resort Magic, Grand Plan, etc), you cannot change them to drop a day.

Unless someone has other information, my answer to your question is no.

Enjoy the UPH either way. It's so carefree! ::yes:: ::yes::

No you can't. The only way it can be done is by purchasing the UPH at resort check-in. In fact, some WDTC/CRO CM's will tell you it can't be done at all but that's not true.

Thanks so much for the info... I knew I could count on you to have the answer....Think I'll wait and purchace them at check-in you guys are the best!!!

but I have read on these boards that you can do this

I think you have to have separate reservations. One for the time period you want the UPH for, and then room only ressies for days you don't want it for(beginning or end of trip). You risk having to change rooms.

If the search is working, try - I know I have read this on here before.

Originally posted by disneyjunkie
I don't think you can drop two days from the UPHP. I believe you can only drop one.

We have dropped both the first day and the last day from our friend's UPHs at OKW. I would just ask, worst case, they say no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter