Us reservation number

I know - just that I have smugly been able to override the divert by using my bookmarks - and it suddenly isn't working. That said, I should probably have gone to bed a few hours ago! Thanks for the help - it's a good thread!

It's not just you. I have been trying off and on for a few days to get on the US site, and it just bounces me back to the UK one. :sad2: None of my usual override tricks are working.

when at the UK site at the top left hand corner there is "Parks, Resorts, More Magic" , just under that is US Site. This always works for me, maybe give it a go ?

when at the UK site at the top left hand corner there is "Parks, Resorts, More Magic" , just under that is US Site. This always works for me, maybe give it a go ?

Thanks for trying to help. This is one of my normal methods, but the 'Visit US site' is not showing on there at all. Have also tried the bit at the bottom of the page, can get onto the Spanish version of the US site, but not the English speaking one. Have tried going through Disney Online International, and following the dining links in this thread - nothing will let me get in. :confused: Any other ideas?

Thanks for trying to help. This is one of my normal methods, but the 'Visit US site' is not showing on there at all. Have also tried the bit at the bottom of the page, can get onto the Spanish version of the US site, but not the English speaking one. Have tried going through Disney Online International, and following the dining links in this thread - nothing will let me get in. :confused: Any other ideas?

All normal methods are working for me,:confused3
Have you tried clearing cookies & history?

still working ok for me; maybe try a different web browser? I am using Firefox

For me the failsafe way of getting to the US site is using this link:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/?forceDomestic=true

Go there first BEFORE clicking other links to it. e.g. if you want to follow a link on here to the dining section, click the above link first, then click the link you want.

That links for me everytime. Were renting dvc points for two nights and I have managed to get that up no problem. I can't get my Yacht club reservation up though, its booked through Expedia UK and is a 12 digit code but for Expedia not Disney :confused3 I have emailed concierge to see if they will give me it as I need for our DCL transfers.

For me the failsafe way of getting to the US site is using this link:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/?forceDomestic=true

Go there first BEFORE clicking other links to it. e.g. if you want to follow a link on here to the dining section, click the above link first, then click the link you want.

You're lucky I can't reach you just now - '*** I could just kiss you!!!:lmao: Your link works. :thumbsup2 I have tried everything since last night and eventually put it down to the fact that I was exhausted, had a headache and must be in the wrong frame of mind to apply anything logical. :headache::confused:

And thanks to all the rest of you having hassles for posting - there is comfort in the masses!

Has the layout for the webpage changed? There used to be a dining/restaurants tab or link in the top left of the page. I am sure it was there the other night, but may be mistaken. Has this been removed or is to connected to the problems on the website? I am guessing that it is down at the moment as it won't take me anywhere if I click on "Make a reservation". How do you get to the right page to associate your booking with your ressie? (I do have my 12 digit US no.). Did you manage okay Nubbedy, or didn't you get that far yet?

I still have 2 months to associate my ressie but in true form, because this has taken so much of my time and attention in the last few days I want to do it NOW! :lmao:

don't undfrestand why a company as large as disney keeps messing up it website

great link IGK I usuauly have to go round the houses to get onto US site, great to have a direct link :thumbsup2

Has the layout for the webpage changed? There used to be a dining/restaurants tab or link in the top left of the page. I am sure it was there the other night, but may be mistaken. Has this been removed or is to connected to the problems on the website? I am guessing that it is down at the moment as it won't take me anywhere if I click on "Make a reservation". How do you get to the right page to associate your booking with your ressie? (I do have my 12 digit US no.). Did you manage okay Nubbedy, or didn't you get that far yet?

I still have 2 months to associate my ressie but in true form, because this has taken so much of my time and attention in the last few days I want to do it NOW! :lmao:

There's a Dining link on the bottom left of the US homepage, under Discover.
From there select restaurants, then find a restaurant that takes reservations and select Book a reservation.
Then you should see this:

Resort Guests & Dining Plan
If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation.
Click the retrieve your reservation link and off you go.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/contact/

I used this webpage last week, sent them my UK res# & holiday dates. Took them about 4-5 days to reply but got my US res# now.:goodvibes

I wanted to thank you for the link, Wayne. :thumbsup2 Used the above weblink to contact Disney 3 days ago and just received a response with my 12 digit # so I'm good to go when my ADR window opens - which isn't for a while yet... :rolleyes:

You definitely make my life easier!!! :goodvibes

Went in through the Book tab at the top, then chose dining. I tried a test random booking for a July date and it asked if I wanted to link a hotel booking - inputted name, res. no. etc and it seems to have accepted it, as it then offered me a button to dis-associate my booking. Only tried once though, I don't book til mid-Feb, so will try again closer to the time. Good Luck. :goodvibes

I wanted to thank you for the link, Wayne. :thumbsup2 Used the above weblink to contact Disney 3 days ago and just received a response with my 12 digit # so I'm good to go when my ADR window opens - which isn't for a while yet... :rolleyes:

You definitely make my life easier!!! :goodvibes

Great news, just one thing though, igk has a queue formed on this thread for thank you kisses. Wheres mine?:rotfl2:

Great news, just one thing though, igk has a queue formed on this thread for thank you kisses. Wheres mine?:rotfl2:

Oh, I'm sorry, Wayne!!! :blush: As long as Mrs. WayneG doesn't mind (we Karens look out for each other ;) ) - here you go! Get ready!!!

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

You've earned too many Wayne - getting them all could could be hazzardous! :lmao: That said, I still think the UK board scored big time with top of the picks for a moderator!!!! :yes:::thanks:

Thanks igk and nubbedy. Going to give it a try. I probably have the least excuse for worrying about this as we are doing QSDP and I am only booking 6 or so TS, so I could do it over the phone - but I don't want to!

I emailed Disney on the link on page 1, as I have also booked through Disney UK. Disney just emailed back to tell me I have to write to the London office to get my number!!! Is ij just me?!!!!:eek: I wouldn't have thought anything of it if I hadn't heard you all getting different responses!!!!

For those who had the same problem as me above . . . when I emailed the first time and got the above answer, I had clicked on the "Current Disney Reservation" option on the dropdown menu (on the link Wayne provided on p1). I emailed again today, but clicked the "General info questions" tab instead, and got my US reservation number back from them within a day. Might be worth trying! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter