Us reservation number

At least also now there is 180 days to book. The 90 day thing last year really was a stressful procedure - from reports it seems much easier to get ADRs at 180 days, so there's less urgency to get the extra 10 days. That said I'll still get in there at 190 days just to make sure :lmao:

I find it weird they call it the 190 days, as if makes you feel that you can book 190 days before rather then 180 days (and book the 10 days after)!!!

What difference does it make to the bookings if 90 or 180 days - surely people will still be booking them as soon as they can to get the restaurant/date/time they want?

I find it weird they call it the 190 days, as if makes you feel that you can book 190 days before rather then 180 days (and book the 10 days after)!!!

What difference does it make to the bookings if 90 or 180 days - surely people will still be booking them as soon as they can to get the restaurant/date/time they want?

Well it's 190 days before the last day's ADR you can book, but 180 days before the start of the stay of course (sorry for any confusion) :)

The 90/180 difference is that fewer people will have booked their trips by 180 days than 90 days, and of those who have fewer will have bothered to think about ADRs by 180 days.
I don't mean people on here, who by being on here are those most likely to book ADRs at 180 days, but we are still in the minority of people overall booking ADRs.
I think us from the UK book earlier than Americans as we have international flights to think about etc. My friend in Florida often books a few weeks away when he feels like it.

Well it's 190 days before the last day's ADR you can book, but 180 days before the start of the stay of course (sorry for any confusion) :)

The 90/180 difference is that fewer people will have booked their trips by 180 days than 90 days, and of those who have fewer will have bothered to think about ADRs by 180 days.
I don't mean people on here, who by being on here are those most likely to book ADRs at 180 days, but we are still in the minority of people overall booking ADRs.
I think us from the UK book earlier than Americans as we have international flights to think about etc. My friend in Florida often books a few weeks away when he feels like it.

Ah I see .... I did say to DH that if I had not found this side of DIS after using the disneyland paris one, I would have left the free dining to sort when we got there :scared1:

but we are still in the minority of people overall booking ADRs.

Do you think so? I think a lot depends on when you are going, how much you know and most importantly, which restaurants you are wanting.

It is generally referred to as "180 + 10"

Yeah double checked it but still no joy - Ask Wayne about me and disney websites, we just dont get on :rotfl2:
QUOTE]

Are you in the Restaurants section? There is another place on the website where you can try and retrieve your reservation and that doesn't work for us. Not sure if you have to wait until 10 days out and it is designed for online check in ????).

Yeah double checked it but still no joy - Ask Wayne about me and disney websites, we just dont get on :rotfl2:
QUOTE]

Are you in the Restaurants section? There is another place on the website where you can try and retrieve your reservation and that doesn't work for us. Not sure if you have to wait until 10 days out and it is designed for online check in ????).

Yes im in the restaurant section, i have tried everything i can think of. i registerd on the site before we went last year and its still letting me sign in but it just wont let me retreive my reservation, im not suprised, its a conspiracy there out to get me :scared1: :rotfl2:

Yes im in the restaurant section, i have tried everything i can think of. i registerd on the site before we went last year and its still letting me sign in but it just wont let me retreive my reservation, im not suprised, its a conspiracy there out to get me :scared1: :rotfl2:

How long do you have before ADR time? I think we should all stick together and do what we can to help you out until it works for you. Don't worry, I had most of last week, even turning on my computer in the middle of the night and just feeling :badpc::badpc::furious::stir::sad2::scared:about the whole Disney website thing - that was after several days of trying to get on it without being routed to the UK one!

It HAS to work for you. Come on, why should you not get a new winning streak?!

Do you think so? I think a lot depends on when you are going, how much you know and most importantly, which restaurants you are wanting.
Well it's difficult to know exactly, but as you say it depends. The most popular restaurants will still get booked up early by people in the know, but even then there will be less poeple in the know 180 days out than 90 as less will have trips booked.

It is generally referred to as "180 + 10"
I know, sorry, slip of the tongue (or fingers). It'll never happen again :blush:

How long do you have before ADR time? I think we should all stick together and do what we can to help you out until it works for you. Don't worry, I had most of last week, even turning on my computer in the middle of the night and just feeling :badpc::badpc::furious::stir::sad2::scared:about the whole Disney website thing - that was after several days of trying to get on it without being routed to the UK one!

It HAS to work for you. Come on, why should you not get a new winning streak?!

i love your positive approach :yay: but i fear the worst :rotfl2:

We check into disney 11th august so i think i can start booking adrs on 12th february, i will investigate further and try and get 12 digit reservation number. Still trying to make my mind up on the BA flights, no wonder i dont sleep at night :rotfl:

Really must remember to ring Disney UK before our ADR's on Sunday for our US number after they wouldn't simply email me it!!

:goodvibes

This Sunday? If Disney UK doesn't give it to you within 48 hours, get straight onto Disney US. They should be able to track it by asking you for info such as personal details, check in date/resort, etc.

This Sunday? If Disney UK doesn't give it to you within 48 hours, get straight onto Disney US. They should be able to track it by asking you for info such as personal details, check in date/resort, etc.

Yes I had to give my surname, date arriving and where staying - oh and inside leg measurement - joke :goodvibes

I emailed the address Wayne gave earlier, pretty much sent the same email as him too but they replied to ring Disney uk. This was about two weeks ago tho, which I then forgot about totally :lmao:

:goodvibes

:cool1: Yipee Yipee :cool1:

Well after waiting for a response to my e mail for 3 days i have finally just received a reply with my 12 digit usa ref number, so i now have a uk booking ref, a usa 3 letter 5 digit number and a 12 digit us reservation number, surely with one of these i will be able to book online :thumbsup2

I wouldn't put my money on that with your track record.:rotfl2:

Thanks for the vote of confdidence :rotfl2: Fortunatley the online adr opens before the phone line so i will probably spend the first hour trying to book online and still end up calling!

Thanks for the vote of confdidence :rotfl2: Fortunatley the online adr opens before the phone line so i will probably spend the first hour trying to book online and still end up calling!

Thats what I ended up doing! :lmao:

Why do they make this so complicated ?

I rang dsney.co.uk today and asked for my reservation number to make ADRs, she gave me an 8 digit one and assured me thats the one I needed. However of course when I went to the dining site it was the wrong one to retrieve my reservation !!:confused:

My question is-do you really need to link your ADRs with your hotel reservation ? I have signed in using my e mail address etc and can make reservations(tried a dummy one ) so cant I just do that and then show them my card to show Im on the dining plan ? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter