VALLIE'S [w.i.s.h] to be FIT [--closed--]

Lost another pound woohoo!

Breakfast... n/a .. must start eating breakfast!

Lunch
fruit cup

Dinner
small slice of sheppards pie

Excersize:
In my fave form of excersize... SHOPPING! (but not for me :guilty: )
literally walked around the malls ALL day finishing my christmas shopping... but it is done now so YAY!

down another 2lbs 2 more lbs and i've lost 15lbs! WOOHOOOO!!! :D i'm now aiming for 20lbs for the cruise! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

breakfast n/a

lunch
2 egg omlette with low fat cheese and fat free turkey

dinner
bowl of chicken soup and a skinless chicken breast from swiss chalet! gave away my fries AND my bun! :thumbsup2

Wow - way to go on the weightloss!! :sunny: You'll exceed your goal for your cruise for sure! The countdown is on. I wish your enthusiasm could rub off on me!! Keep up the great work and have a great weekend!! :cheer2:

You are doing sooo good!! congrats on being done finals! i wll be on done on Thursday and i cant wait!!!!
I wish i had a cruise planned!! you will have a great time!

thanks for the continued encouragement it means alot! im so glad to be done finals and i cant wait for the cruise :D i tried on one of my old dresses yesterday that looked just awful on me b4 and it looks great now :thumbsup2 and i saw one of my friends i havent seen in a few months yesterday and she said she couldnt believe how much weight i lost! :goodvibes :sunny: :cloud9:

Breakfast
n/a

Lunch
grilled cheese sandwhich
used pam instead of butter
whole wheat WW bread

Dinner

Bad bad weekend! hehe but hopefully the next two weeks i can stay on track and loose another 10lbs! we will see!

Breakfast
- plum

Lunch
- 3 pieces of chicken bacon
- 1 slice of protien bread
- 1 tbspn of no fat cream cheese

Dinner
Low fat shrimp/scallop scampi

16 days, 15 hours, 35 minutes and 15 seconds to go till my cruise...
will i be able to loose another 10lbs? I hope so! My weight has hit the 15lbs lost mark but has not been steady so im trying to stead that last 1lb so i can change my siggy!

Breakfast
- Plum

Lunch
- 1 slice of protien bread
- 1 slice mozerella cheese
- shaved smoked montreal meat

Dinner
- 1 slice protien bread
- chicken breast with low fat cream cheese sauce (so yummy)

Snack
- 6 apple slices with 1 tbspn peanut butter

I DID IT!!!!! :goodvibes :cheer2: :cloud9: :dance3: I MADE MY GOAL OF LOOSING 15LBS!! woooohooooooo!!!!! I am now trying for 20 for my cruise which is 2 weeks away!!!

I have a new obsession with swiss chalet chicken noodle soup its so good and so low cal/carb/fat :thumbsup2

Breakfast
-tangerine

Lunch
- chalet chicken soup

Dinner
- chicken breast and chalet sauce

Congratulations!!! You've really done an amazing job. The countdown is on! You'll look goooorgeous on your cruise! Have a terrific week.

Thanks agains ladies for the encouragement! it is GREATLY appriciated!! :thumbsup2

well im back from a HORRIBLELY bad weekend eating wise lol but i did lots of walking around the malls to make up for it! I ended up eating pretty heavy both days... and i gave into temptation at red lobster and had those biscuits and coconut shrimp! but luckily my weight just stayed steady!

My cruise is soooo close I just have a few more things to buy! I cant believe how much more fun shopping is now! i feel so good about myself again! amazing what 15lbs can do for ya!

Today I had..

Breakfast
- plum

Lunch
- 1 slice protien bread
- 1/2 veal with light gravy sauce

Dinner
- 1/2 cup of risotto w/ tomato sauce and tbspn of cheese
- 1 chicken breast with low fat cream cheese sauce
- 2 low fat peporoni sticks

Blueeyes101817 said:
8 days!! are you getting a little excited yet ;)

o yes i am so so sooo excited! i have been soooo busy the last few days but have managed to be eating pretty good!
i have to try and update this more often!

Well I leave tomorrow! I havent been able to update because I've been busy with the holidays and shopping and PACKING!
I have maintained my 15lbs even over Christmas which I am definitly proud of!
I didn't hit 20lbs but I did hit my original goal of 15lbs and I am so proud and happy for that! Thanks to everyone who has been encouraging me I will definitly be continuing my journal after the cruise for my new years resolution to loose another 20lbs!

I will talk to you guys when I get back! Hopefully don't gain too much with all that AMAZING food mmmmmmmm

Darn, I was hoping to catch you before you left. I hope you're having a wonderful time!!! Be proud of your amazing success. Can't wait to hear all about your trip! :thumbsup2

Hope you are having a wonderful trip!

Have a Happy, Healthy New Year!

i'm back and im working on my trip report! had an awsome time but we lost the camera at disney and i am sooo upset :( all my vacation photos.. GONE :( also i gained 5 lbs back but man was it worth it haha :)

Welcome back..
have you called to see if they have found your camera?

yes i have no luck so far :( i dont think i'm going to see it again but its ok i've already accepted it and had a few good crys and i'm gunna make the best of the photo pass pictures and the professional shots we got on the boat and from our friends and make a nice memory board with 1 or 2 pics and all the souvineers and plus the big pooh bear my bf bought is making me feel much better :goodvibes: not to mention my bf has already started planning our next trip he liked it so much

I'm hoping to get my jounral bac up and running by monday with a trip report just settling back into work and school

how was everyone else's new years?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter