Vero Beach 2015 Information & Adoration Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All booked for May 6-10. Excited to spend Mothers Day at Vero! It's our first trip there too :)

Anyone know if the rooms will be redone by then? We are booked in the Inn.

Arriving on 12/4 for a quick stay after trip to WDW. It will be the first time seeing Christmas decorations at any resorts
I just booked the same weekend since I've never been to DVBR during the holiday season. I'm looking forward to seeing the decorations and the wonderful DVBR Cast Members.

Checking in today for stay in a Beach Cottage, pictures to follow on Sunday. If anyone has any questions, I can try to answer them over the next few days

No questions, just have a great time. We've stayed in 3 different BCs. Wish I had a reason to book another stay, but family spread out more now.

First time for our adult kids (DD25, DSIL 25, DS23, DS21) pre cruise in January. DH and I have only been to Vero once before in Sept. I understand weather is unpredictable, but any chance we can enjoy the beach and pool? We have been to WDW in January, and it's typically pretty chilly. Wondering if we can expect the same at Vero?

We are staying at VB for Easter. It's our first time there, and hoping that we wind up with great weather! Has anyone done an Easter brunch at VB? If so, any reviews? I'm debating between that and cooking in the villa... Also, do reservations need to be made early? Do I just call the resort directly to make them? Thanks!

Sunrise this morning from our balcony. 6th or 7th time here and it never gets old. Our guests are impressed and the Inn rooms are in great shape (other than the coral tile in the bathrooms). Sis in law is checking in to a Studio this afternoon so I'll report on that tomorrow.image.jpeg

Sis in laws checked into a Deluxe Studio on 3rd floor of building 12. It also was in very good shape, save for the coral tile bathroom and has a very nice view of the ocean from the balcony. The room itself definitely feels smaller than the Inn Room but I understand it is just the layout. Renovations have begun on building 14 but it is only exterior work at this time. Although towel and trash is the fourth day, the housekeeping staff was accomodatingwith any supplies needed.

We are sailing on Oasis of the Seas on November 28 & are flying into FLL on Nov 26. Instead of sticking around Fort Lauderdale/Miami we decided today to try VB instead. I checked tonight and the 27th was available in a Gardenview Inn Room AND in a Studio. I booked the Inn room as I think there are more of them so I am more likely to be able to grab the 26th. I would really be willing to have any of the studios for the 26th - I don't mind moving. If we do not get the 26th, we have other accommodations booked. This will be our first stay and after this the only resorts we will have not stayed yet are HH, OKW, & AUL. I can't wait to finally try VB.
You have been added to roll call, enjoy your first stay

We needed a place to stay Jan 1-4 when we go on a Panama Canal cruise on Princess. Of all FL DVC's VB was the only one that had Jan 1 available, so we'll be there in a GVIR. Am happy to get something!!
You have been added to roll call, enjoy your stay

All booked for May 6-10. Excited to spend Mothers Day at Vero! It's our first trip there too :)

Anyone know if the rooms will be redone by then? We are booked in the Inn.
you have been added to roll call, enjoy your first stay

We are visiting May 14 thru the 20th. Got a 2 bedroom lock off. Any suggestions which one we should request?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter