Very addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lived in West Allis also. How funny! Someday I will get to go to Wisconsin. He does not want to go back at all. I want to go see some green instead of all this brown desert here. Eat some brats, cheese and drink some beer! I want to experience Wisconsin Dells! But, no he doesn't want to take me. He has tons of family still there too. One day I will make it to Wisconsin. I do have to say I love my Arizona winters. No snow for me. :sunny:

spazzyjazzy said:
He lived in West Allis also. How funny! Someday I will get to go to Wisconsin. He does not want to go back at all. I want to go see some green instead of all this brown desert here. Eat some brats, cheese and drink some beer! I want to experience Wisconsin Dells! But, no he doesn't want to take me. He has tons of family still there too. One day I will make it to Wisconsin. I do have to say I love my Arizona winters. No snow for me. :sunny:
How can he not want to come back - and how is it he hasn't brought you here! You must come and tailgate at Miller Park - and drink Miller beer and he should buy you a cheesehead...

That's ok, I am 29, have lived in AZ all my life and took my first trip to the Grand Canyon 5 years ago with my now husband who had only lived in AZ for 6 years and had been to the Grand Canyon so many more times than me. Go figure. ( I am way tired so if this didn't make sense... sorry)

spazzyjazzy said:
That's ok, I am 29, have lived in AZ all my life and took my first trip to the Grand Canyon 5 years ago with my now husband who had only lived in AZ for 6 years and had been to the Grand Canyon so many more times than me. Go figure. ( I am way tired so if this didn't make sense... sorry)
It made sense - geeze - even I'VE been to the Grand Canyon when I was 5! :teeth: (I'm teasing!)

:rotfl2: I wasn't too intrigued by it. I think I got more excitement out of watching it on the T.V when Cindy and Bobby from the Brady Bunch got lost at the Grand Canyon.

Well - this has been fun - thanks for introducing me to the Oceangram...sorry I hogged up your whole post! I must go to bed though. Okay - I just got freaked out because I thought I heard a voice in my house. It was my dogs stomach rumbling...weird.

Way cool website.

Thanks for the fun.

Some of the messages I have gotten back have been funny or inspirational sayings while some make no sense.

It is fun to do though.

Thanks

I've sent two messages, but haven't received any. Do you only receive them if you are sitting there watching your screen? I feel so silly sitting here waiting to get a message in a bottle!

Both of the messages I received came while I was reading this thread! I have Oceangram open in a different window and just keep clicking back and forth. The bottle was against the shore near the lighthouse when I checked it! Don't give up!

I will shrink that screen and read Dis here. And I pop up the screen every few min, and I get all excited when there is one there! :lmao:

Ok, I've gotten 2 bottles but they won't open. Is there something I am doing wrong? I've sent out 3 messages and really want to read one!

Thanks,

Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter