Very addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for yet another time waster!!!

I just got a message, it said, "Is it too much to hope that I'll find someone to love me? Definetly!" That's a nut who wrote that!!

OK, I just got one. It was a multi-message one. "What was the best day of your life?" Did anyone else get that one?

We need to have a DIS identifier! Like sign our messages "Walt" or "DIS". Am I the only pathetic one here? :rotfl:

Beth76 said:
We need to have a DIS identifier! Like sign our messages "Walt" or "DIS". Am I the only pathetic one here? :rotfl:

Nope, you aren't. I've sent 3 DIS bottles. One with the link to this thread. :rotfl:

yay i got my first message, from anyone here?

If I could save time in a bottle.....
---
... the first thing that I'd like to do...
---
is bottle myself up with you...
---
This site is fun. You never know what the next message will be. It's almost like opening a present.

OMG! Something else to occupy my time while I should be doing something else. :rolleyes: :teeth:

I just sent my first message. I really didn't know what to say. I asked if the receiver is a fellow DISer so if you get that bottle - it's from me. :teeth:

I finally received my first bottle..it said "Are you a good friend and two people replied..one said yep and the other message said I always strive to be one"...

This is cool and will be the reason I am up all night. :sad2:

I am curious as to what others bottles say...

THanks for sharing this link...

Beth76 said:

Thats a great idea. I'll start identifying my messages with something related to the Dis. Hope everyone else does too.

I got a bottle a few minutes ago from someone who lives in the town that my dad used to live in. That was pretty cool. Another bottle was from McWeine the Bottle Genie who is going to grant my wish!!! :cheer2:

Yeah...I received a 2nd bottle, with messages from England, Ohio and New Jersey....I added Ontario Canada and one message stated someone was a new Gramma...

How cool is this??? IF only the pace of it would match my patience....5 more minutes and I am off.

Do you all ever discard the message? I always throw them back, even if I don't add anything. But they've all been fairly positive or sill so far. If one was nasty, I'd delete it. But not nasty, I'd feel bad throwing it out.

I did it last night - I did it today - and now I am doing it again! Let's post some of the messages we receive...that will be fun. I've been putting DO YOU DIS on some of my messages...

Very cool site! :thumbsup2 Someting else to keep me busy tonight. :cool1:

I agree - are you all putting DIS on them?
I also wish there were soothing ocean sounds too...that would be cool. And maybe a "DING" when a message arrives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter