Very Gross?!

NEVERENOUGHWDW

<font color=blue>Still Missing 20,000 Leagues Unde
I love:love: the taste of dark chocolate washed down with Coca Cola.....my husband thinks it is gross but won't try it. Has anyone every tried it or have a food combination they just love?

actually I like that too! Hmm what else is good? Oh! I like to eat one piece of popcorn with one m&m...at a time...LOL, it's really good together, I swear!

Peanut Butter on apple slices is AWESOME. I also used to dip potatoe chips
into iced tea when I was a kid. It tastes GOOD. :thumbsup2

On a piece of bologna, cover one half with ketchup, the other half with mayo. On top put chopped pickles. Around the outside edge place pieces of bread. Roll up and fasten together with a toothpick in the middle.

Marshmallows dipped in peanut butter!:cloud9: And BTW... everything tastes better when washed down with Coke!:lmao:

Peanut Butter on apple slices is AWESOME. I also used to dip potatoe chips
into iced tea when I was a kid. It tastes GOOD. :thumbsup2

Peanut butter on apples is perfectly normal!

On a piece of bologna, cover one half with ketchup, the other half with mayo. On top put chopped pickles. Around the outside edge place pieces of bread. Roll up and fasten together with a toothpick in the middle.

Oh my god. I thought NOTHING could beat my bologna and peanut butter sandwiches when I was little. I stand corrected!

As for habits now, I ALWAYS eat chocolate cake or chocolate ice cream with orange juice (and it must be Tropicana no pulp with calcium).

I haven't had milk since i stopped drinking the bottle, so Orange Juice has kind of become my default milk drink I guess.

french fries dipped in tartar sauce! mmmmm. I managed to get my family to try it and now they love it too.

I love french fries dipped in apple sauce--the chunkier the better.
Also a slice of american cheese, spread on apple sauce sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. It's like grandma's apple pie with cheese on top. A southern or ozark hills thing I think.
YUMMY
Angela

This is too funny!

I remember when I was in high school, I used to buy a roll with butter at the cafeteria, then get a package of potato chips from the vending machine, and put the potato chips on the roll. Potato chip and butter sandwich! It was delish!! Washed down with a diet coke, it was the breakfast of champions.

I have developed a taste for potato chips and oreo cookies!!!! Twist the cookie apart and scrape the center off with the potato chip!!:rotfl:

I LOVE dipping my buffalo wings in maple syrup instead of blue cheese or ranch. The sweet and salty savoryness (?) really gets me going.

Cheese and tuna sandwiches - gorgeous! (Also good on jacket potatoes! :thumbsup2 )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter