Very Gross?!

Pretzels with peanut butter isn't that weird... I've even seen peanut-butter-filled pretzels at the store.

I love pizza and ranch dressing!

and eggs with ketchup!

Wendy's frosty and french fries are a classic combo!! YUM

Peanut Butter sandwich and Doritos--DH thinks I'm strange

Funyuns and sour cream

I like peanut butter and banana sandwiches, too.

DH does the mayo and ketchup thing----YUKK

Love the french fries dripped in a Frosty! And the apples with peanut butter on top is breakfast for me a couple of times a week. It has to be a Granny Smith apple though.

My other two favorites are;

-two peanuts ate with one piece of candy corn (so good and lots of the sweet/salty combo)

-sliced colby cheese on wheat bread with miracle whip topped with potato chips and another piece of bread. Add on some really crunchy dill pickle slices and life is good.

I love to dip my french fries into a Wendy's frosty! Yummy!:)

I also love grilled cheese sandwiches with maple syrup on it. My brother used to makes these when I was little, and it is quite tasty!:)

When I was younger, I used to eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches. The first time my DH saw me eat this, he was totally grossed out! They are so YUMMY!!! I still eat them occasionally, but not as often because too much peanut butter goes right to my hips!!:scared1: Love some of the other ideas on this post. May have to try some of them.....

That definitely isn't gross!

Have you tried peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches? Sounds disgusting, but they are YUMMY!

I used to have Lipton Iced tea in a can with Twix...omg that sounds good...it's been years! :banana: Gotta run to the store now! (Do they even still make Lipton in a can?!)...

Jen

Here is some more I though off. My granddad eats cake with gravy on it and mixes everything together on the plate I mean everything. Example cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes ,gravy ,turkey, and peas all together on one plate in a pile and I would be like how can ou eat that and he says Why do you ask it all mixes together anyway.

I always put syrup on my sausage
Ketchup on my Lays (tastes like fries but nobody believes me)

I love french fries dipped in apple sauce--the chunkier the better.
Also a slice of american cheese, spread on apple sauce sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. It's like grandma's apple pie with cheese on top. A southern or ozark hills thing I think.
YUMMY
Angela

I love tater tots dipped in applesauce. I also put veggies like corn and peas in applesauce or mashed potatoes and my topper is......

when in high school I used to get the chocolate milk shakes in the cafeteria and I would get one of the snack bags of sour cream and onion potato chips. I would crunch up the chips and put them in the milk shake and eat the whole thing with a spoon. It was fabulous! Sounds grosss, but was great. The few people that I could get to try it really liked it and started doing it also.:thumbsup2

My daughter likes to dip her bacon in whipped cream - yick!

fried onion rings with blue cheese dressing for dunking

leftover cold chicken with Worchestershire sauce

sipping hot coffee in the morning and eating
Sugar Smacks right outa the box!

:goodvibes

fried onion rings with blue cheese dressing for dunking

leftover cold chicken with Worchestershire sauce

sipping hot coffee in the morning and eating
Sugar Smacks right outa the box!

:goodvibes
The third one sounds kinda good.....

a peanut butter, cheese and lettuce sandwich
sour cream and onion pringles chips or cheddar and sour cream ruffles with tuna scooped on top
tuna in ramen noodles

i can't think of anymore right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter