Very Gross?!

I love chocolate with wine and pretzels dipped in cool whip!

When I was pregnant with my first son, I told my husband I wanted M&Ms and bacon! I think it was the combo of sweet and salty that I was craving. I never did eat it, but it was sounding good for a few weeks in my second trimester!:rotfl:

Not gross but I like:

Reese's cups washed down with Bass Ale;:drinking1

Popcorn with Olde Bay seasoning washed down with Bass Ale;:drinking1

Filet Mignon with spicy mustard washed down with Bass Ale;:drinking1

I guess you get the picture.......;)

cheez-its with italian salad dressing.

grilled cheese sandwiches with green peppers.

and the worst...when i was younger i used to mix coke with milk. my husband forbids me from ever doing this with our children. :rotfl:

**whoops, accidentally posted under husband's name**

My fave is Tuna subs with bacon and I stick Nacho cheese Doritos in them.

Salad dressing on just about everything (either Italian, Ceasar or Greek)--such as burgers, steak, chicken, mashed potatoes, french fries, pita pocket bread, pizza crust....YUMMMMMM ;)

A sandwich made out of :

A-1 Sauce
and Mild Cheddar Cheese :eek: :scared1:

I think this is gross but my aunt made them for parties. Ham/creamcheese/pickles. Roll them up and slice like pinwheels:eek:
Most people at them, too.

i love dipping my fries (especially mcdonald ones) in honey
i also put maple syrup on my eggs

at a daycare i used to work at one of the little boys loved to drink PICKLE juice from the bottom of the jar lol sooo grossss

I forgot about this....

cream cheese with pimiento olives on pumpernickle bread!!!!!
:woohoo:

my favorites:

seedless green grapes wrapped in strips of provolone cheese

Mashed potato sandwishes - wheat bread, butter, warm mashed potatoes with chicken gravy for dipping YUMM!

Ranch dressing dip for - onion rings or pizza crust washed down with orange soda - bonus if I can eat tootsie rolls while drinking the orange soda

Oatmeal flavored with brown sugar and cinnamon on top of warm buttered toast!

I'm sure htere is more LOL!

~Elena

i love acorn squash, when you just split it open, scoop out the seeds, and bake. then i put in maple syrup.

also, maple syrup on warm plain cake like donuts, and dipping bacon in syrup too.

the tootsie rolls with orange soda sound good.

how about ice cold soda mixed with vanilla ice cream
as a creamsicle, or grape as a grapesicle??????????

:goodvibes

actually I like that too! Hmm what else is good? Oh! I like to eat one piece of popcorn with one m&m...at a time...LOL, it's really good together, I swear!
I thought I was the only one that liked the m&m with popcorn combo. COOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter