~Very important question~ (aka The Cocktail Thread)

I thought I would give this thread a bump to ask the VERY important question.....

Does the Blue Lagoon do cocktails??? if not I'll be orf to the Lucky Nugget for a few :thumbsup2

it's for our wedding anniversary and it's the one trip hubby and i have minus parents or niece this year so we are going to unwiiiind-and we would love to sit in the Blue Lagoon sipping cocktails, soaking up the atmosphere....unless of course they don't do them..

anybody know????

Yes the Blue Lagoon do cocktails. I havent tried them so cant comment on them though.

After reading this thread last time we tried a few cocktails in Sequioa Lodge bar at Easter and really enjoyed them but like you cant remember the names of any - we just kept ordering different ones each time and trying each others.

love this thread!! Anyone have a link to a list of cocktails in the Disneyland Hotel bar as those cocktails iv heard are great. And do the sports bar and hurricane night club in the Down town disney area do cocktails?

Ooh what a good thread to find at 8 o clock in the morning! I shall have to bookmark it for October when DH & I go on our own. A few cocktails might help drown our guiltiness at not taking the children to DL.

love this thread!! Anyone have a link to a list of cocktails in the Disneyland Hotel bar as those cocktails iv heard are great. And do the sports bar and hurricane night club in the Down town disney area do cocktails?

The Rainforest Cafe do cocktails in the Village, not sure about the Sports bar but I would be surprised if they didn't have a couple on the menu.

DLP Food Guide list some cocktails on their menus bit if you click specials that brings up list of drinks and prices, but they only list a few.

I have to say annettes and red garter saloon appear to be cheapest places for cocktails!

Ohh i'm looking forward to sampling cocktails in Oct!! hehe

Bump! :goodvibes

Just wondered if anyone has any updates on the cocktails?!!

Cheers! :drinking1

The Sports Bar have a few cocktails on their menu and are quite reasonably priced. Had a couple of Mojito's there in January this year at about 8 euros each and they were lovely.
I always enjoy a Cafe Mickey Cosmopolitan, my favourite one I've had at the resort though has to be the Phantom Manor I had at the Lucky Nugget, it tasted lovely and looked really spooky. :)

I always enjoy a Cafe Mickey Cosmopolitan, my favourite one I've had at the resort though has to be the Phantom Manor I had at the Lucky Nugget, it tasted lovely and looked really spooky. :)

Mmmm, may have to try that when we visit Cafe Mickey! :thumbsup2

I am intrigued about the spooky-looking Phantom Manor...?!!! Do you have photos?

I don't think I did photograph it.
It's a pale cloudy green and when they brought it out it had a kind of vapour coming off it, like when you see mad professors labs on tele.

I didn't photograph it at the Lucky Nugget but did at the Silver Spur :thumbsup2

DSCF3188A.jpg

It really is yummy. :)

Me too ~ somehow my cup of tea isn't quite as appealing, even though it is in a Mickey Mouse mug.

Thank you ladies!!! :thumbsup2

Do you remember what's in it??? Other than vapour and spooky spirits!!:goodvibes

OOOooohhhh disboards just got a whole lot more interesting ;)

I've copied n pasted the whole list into my home made guide book to DLP, so far all that's in it is food and cocktails :lmao::lmao:

priorities eh? :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter