~Very important question~ (aka The Cocktail Thread)

Thank you ladies!!! :thumbsup2

Do you remember what's in it??? Other than vapour and spooky spirits!!:goodvibes

Sorry, I don't. The ingredients are on the menu in the photo but I've tried enlarging it and it is too blurred for me to read. I've also just been sat here with a magnifying glass but that didn't work either. DH thinks I have totally lost it!! :rotfl2:

Sorry, I don't. The ingredients are on the menu in the photo but I've tried enlarging it and it is too blurred for me to read. I've also just been sat here with a magnifying glass but that didn't work either. DH thinks I have totally lost it!! :rotfl2:

Ah, the things we do!! :rotfl2: Thanks for trying though!! I tried too, no luck, probably in French anyway!! :lmao:

For me the Disney cocktails are as much a part of my holiday as Mickey, Main Street and Big Thunder Mountain.
I try to recreate them at home, even bought the glass, but it's not the same.

Wow what a great thread!!!

Am definately going to try a cocktail or 2 while I am there. Maybe 3 or 4:rotfl:

Just convinced DH to try some too so he is going to take his scales then we can monitor fluid intake to allow for those cocktails.:banana::banana:

Can you still get a glass to take home?

What a splendid thread! I'm ashamed to say I've never had a Disney cocktail but they are now a priority for our girly trip in November!
We will try hny, Newport bay, dlh and sequoia on different nights ooo can't wait!
Can anyone offer more info on this saxophone cocktail at dlh?! I play the saxophone so this might send me over the edge with excitement.

Notice we haven't got a Glowtini pic on here :thumbsup2
6136_1210023336818_1415767754_30587055_7411332_n.jpg

This is my kinda thread!!!

I'm very ashamed to say that although i very much enjoy my 'pretty drinks' here in the UK, i have once tried one in Disney and will be visiting for the 4th time this year..........time to sample i think!! :woohoo:

We shared a Forest Edge cocktail for 2 people in the Redwood Bar at SL – it was absolutely gorgeous!!! (You can just see the birthday cake we got in Cafe Mickey on the left of the glass...)

Photo-0540.jpg
"]

what a great thread!!! what are the glowtinis like? they look yum

This has to be my favourite thread on disboards!!

I wasn't overly impressed when I stayed at the DLH, it might just be me but the cocktails didn't really 'do it' for me there...

I did find the cocktails at Newport Bay Club really nice - in fact, a friend and I worked our way through the menu there over a couple of nights, the bar staff got to recognise us and would have nibbles ready for us as well as remembering where we got to on the menu... We don't have a problem, honest!! :littleangel:

I'm really excited about giving the Sequoia Lodge cocktails a go this year, there's something about sitting by a majestic log fire sipping cocktails in the evening that feels magical!!

By the sound of this thread - all of us in DLP at the same time could be a hilarious and exciting trip! haha

This has made my day lol

Do all the cocktails come in glasses you can take home or only certain ones

This has made my day lol

Do all the cocktails come in glasses you can take home or only certain ones

You can choose to have any cocktail in a take home glass or a regular one. I think I might have to sample a few more of these when we go for Christmas!! One thing I noticed at the DLH, the cocktails there seem to change depending on when you are there. There was one I really liked and when I visited on the next trip it was no longer on the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter