Very Merrytime Stateroom Decorations 2023??

@Snowwhyt Here you go! Please ignore DH's behind :rotfl2:

Ginger bread house 2018
gb2.jpg

The tree we pack every year. It battery operated LED lights

tree.jpg

2019 Ginger bread house - I made it sitting at La Piazza bar with the best bartender ever Andrae from Jamaica

gb1small.jpg

PIllow with PJ pocket in the back. Everything came in one giant bag.

vm2small.jpg

2019 - it came with the pillow shown above, a fish extender 5 paper ornaments hanging from the ceiling, the blanket and if you look at the bathroom door - an advent calendar. All fit inside the red bag.

vm3.jpg

Are you saying the fish extender came with?
@Snowwhyt Here you go! Please ignore DH's behind :rotfl2:
PIllow with PJ pocket in the back. Everything came in one giant bag.

View attachment 774829

2019 - it came with the pillow shown above, a fish extender 5 paper ornaments hanging from the ceiling, the blanket and if you look at the bathroom door - an advent calendar. All fit inside the red bag.

View attachment 774831
I had no idea they did anything to support the fish extender.

I called yesterday evening and the very nice CM told me to try back again in a month. He really had no info as to a date, but that was just what he said.
just curious - have you had any luck yet? If they haven't done Halloween yet, I won't waste my time for Xmas.

just curious - have you had any luck yet? If they haven't done Halloween yet, I won't waste my time for Xmas.
Someone in a group on a different platform said they called and DCL told them they should be available 1-2 weeks before the first Merrytime Sailings.

STILL no Halloween decorations available.........
Imagine Xmas decorations
I so want a blanket set but then I would love to see it before I buy it
I cruise Nov 11 th 🤞🤞I’ll see the set before I leave and can order it

Imagine Xmas decorations
I so want a blanket set but then I would love to see it before I buy it
I cruise Nov 11 th 🤞🤞I’ll see the set before I leave and can order it
They said they'll be available about a week ahead of when Merrytime sailings start. Since the Halloween sailings just started getting offered today, we have a bit to wait yet (I'm on the same sailing). All reports indicate we'll get them, it just won't be for a while.

They said they'll be available about a week ahead of when Merrytime sailings start. Since the Halloween sailings just started getting offered today, we have a bit to wait yet (I'm on the same sailing). All reports indicate we'll get them, it just won't be for a while.

thanks
If you see them go by
please write it here cannot wait to see what they look like
I want a Xmas blanket so bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter