Very Merrytime Stateroom Decorations 2023??

They are available today (according to what I saw posted in another group).
Of course the one day I didn’t try! Haha I’m contacting them right now. 😀

Edit: I just called and they said it’s not available yet. Boo!

Ahhh okay. I saw someone had posted that in another group, it must have been they were briefly posted.
My question is
are they usually halloween & Xmas put up on the website under “ gifts and amenities?
so that we can see them before buying ?

i wonder since I’ll be on the first merrrytime cruise( Nov 11 if they will be put up before I leave 😢

My question is
are they usually halloween & Xmas put up on the website under “ gifts and amenities?
so that we can see them before buying ?

i wonder since I’ll be on the first merrrytime cruise( Nov 11 if they will be put up before I leave 😢
I did Christmas last year, never was posted in gifts - had to call (actually used chat and the rep was so sweet, described everything to me so I could make up my mind if i wanted it)

I did Christmas last year, never was posted in gifts - had to call (actually used chat and the rep was so sweet, described everything to me so I could make up my mind if i wanted it)
I so don’t like ordering things I haven’t seen before ?
what if the color isn’t quite what I want
pif you don’t show what the set looks like you ( customer ) should be able to either buy it onboard

can they reimburse once onboard ?

i say this because a few years ago we ordered the romance package while we were cruising stopped at guest service and was able to buy

Update on Halloween decorations, they are available to buy through the website if sailing out of PC but no other ports yet. We are sailing out of Miami so I was told to check back later.

pif you don’t show what the set looks like you ( customer ) should be able to either buy it onboard

i say this because a few years ago we ordered the romance package while we were cruising stopped at guest service and was able to buy
No refunds as far as I have been told.
The romance package may be a little different - it is robes, and champagne that they most likely keep on board.

If you're in the social media group for your cruise, someone will likely post a picture of it once it's available. I see people have already done that for the Halloween packages. And I agree with PP, those purchases state it's nonrefundable. That's very different from being able to add/purchase something once on board.

Do they usually offer an xmas blanket in the gift shop for the xmas sailings? I ask, because they had one as the special purchase item for the Alaska cruises. Loved it, so I bought it. An xmas one might make a good blanket for my son to take to college to decorate his dorm bed. It will be his last cruise as a minor.

Do they usually offer an xmas blanket in the gift shop for the xmas sailings? I ask, because they had one as the special purchase item for the Alaska cruises. Loved it, so I bought it. An xmas one might make a good blanket for my son to take to college to decorate his dorm bed. It will be his last cruise as a minor.
I haven't seen one, but it would be awesome if they did. I loved the one I got on the Alaskan cruise back in 2022.

I’ve been following this thread as I was anxiously waiting for the release 🙂 I noticed that the Port Canaveral Halloween decor looked new, but the one being offered for the other ports appear to be the same as last years.

This is not what was shown for our cruise out of NYC, but I liked the purple blanket option. I love the basket of treats! YUM!
I didn't realize we had a different package for our NYC cruise until I looked at this thread! So strange! Was ours possibly leftover from last year? I'll have to go see what last year's looked like.

1693013964476.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter