• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Video Killed the Trip Report Star: A Little Halloween Magic (Western) Complete!!

Just wanted to let everyone know we recently returned from our RCCL Allure of the Seas cruise!

It was really amazing, and if you don't know much about this ship and want to find out more about this architectural marvel, or about the Dreamworks Experience onboard and how it compares to DCL, well be sure to check out my new Trip Report:

Shrek Takes On Mickey: The Dreamworks Experience Aboard Allure of the Seas 9/18-25

Hope to see you all there! :cutie:

I know it is more than a year later but I just had to say I really enjoyed your TR. I started out reading your Allure TR and then found this one. We are going on our first family cruise on the Magic and so I really enjoyed your Magic one. Great writing! I felt like I was there with you guys.

This has been one of my favorite TR's to read. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us. You have an absolutely beautiful family!

I know it is more than a year later but I just had to say I really enjoyed your TR. I started out reading your Allure TR and then found this one. We are going on our first family cruise on the Magic and so I really enjoyed your Magic one. Great writing! I felt like I was there with you guys.

Aw, thanks SO MUCH! I'm so glad to see this TR pop up from the dead! LOL! So glad it has helped you! This was totally our best cruise ever! :goodvibes

This has been one of my favorite TR's to read. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us. You have an absolutely beautiful family!

Thank you so much! so glad you enjoyed it! And thanks for the compliments!:goodvibes

Thank you...Thank you...post #302 is just fabulous. For me, a first time cruiser, this post gave me an idea of what to anticipate. There are also unbelievable pictures of fish extenders as well. Many good ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter