Viewing Points Online

Much as I hate saying this, but the redesigned DVC site for members has been poorly thought out and implimented. They appear to concentrate more of there efforts on selling new resorts and less on maintaining a well designed efficient member site. On the initial launch of this site they only provided user details in the US format for Zip codes and telephone numbers causing members difficulty logging onto the site for the first time. Now there is the on-going problem viewing the annual dues section. Regarding members services saying it's too busy:sorry that is rubbish I have tried at all times of day,includine early morning when the US is in bed! It just does not work properly and has been launched before proper testing and evaluation :headache: Are we paying for this with our dues. If so we deserve a far better service. I have also been onto member services. They explained how I should log on to view my annual dues, I already know how to do that. They also indicated that pop up's should be disabled. The site still does not work. Come on DVC sort the problem out!!! :(

I agree with PW - I've tried this at all hours of day and night on 3 different computers with 3 operating systems and 3 internet browsers. It just does not work.

We pay our dues by credit card so I'm not worried about the payment side of things this year but would like the opportunity to see the dues and pay them how and when I want.

The rest of the site works ok for me but as a computer programmer myself I don't think much of the design and usability of it.

susieh said:
No idea if Disney has done something but it is working for me this evening :confused3 :teeth: ::yes::

They must have heard you Susie :teeth:

I'm glad you got it to work for you, Susie :)

Here's hoping it will work well for everyone eventually.

I can also now access the annual dues section :) I just wish they would properly test the new features and ensure they work, before providing this option on the web site. I'm sure it will look more professional and reduce the calls to member services :confused3 Anyway I'm glad the new payment option is working,I even paid my dues online today as the pound had gone up against the dollar slightly today.

WooHoo, after reading all your posts, I tried to see my dues and............it worked!!!!!!

I do like these new additions to the website. I know that there have been teething problems but, things always get fixed in the end!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter