Viewing Points Online

mickg7dyd

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Not sure if this is old news but you can now view your available points etc online at dvcmember.com. There's also a link to dues too but it's not working at the moment..!!

Mick.

:smooth:

It works OK for me Lisa - have you had all your bits and pieces through now? It couldn't be they are waiting for something to go through (as I know you are quite a new member)

Yeah we have, registered with our ID etc could see the details a couple of days a go but now its not there.

I haven't had time to look into this over the past few days :rolleyes:, but I'm looking forward to trying it out as it sounds a great new feature!

Hi
I have just found the on line details myself and can see my points spending etc.
On the dues section for 2006, it says that there is a problem with my account and to contact member accounting.
Having done so tonight, I was told that there was a "glitch" on the system and this was being shown to all members who had purchased a re-sale. Hopefully it will be sorted by March, but to ignore the message in the meantime.
Hope this helps those of us with resales.

chris

chris16 said:
Hi
I have just found the on line details myself and can see my points spending etc.
On the dues section for 2006, it says that there is a problem with my account and to contact member accounting.
Having done so tonight, I was told that there was a "glitch" on the system and this was being shown to all members who had purchased a re-sale. Hopefully it will be sorted by March, but to ignore the message in the meantime.
Hope this helps those of us with resales.

chris

That makes sense - my two resale contracts show the "contact member accounting" while my contract directly with Disney shows the dues owed for 2006. I wonder how this will work with paying dues on-line???

I can view my points on line, but I can't access the dues section. I always get "Sorry, the page you are trying to access is currently not available". All of my points have been purchased from Disney :confused3

Anyone else getting this message?

I cant see the dues page either - also get the get "Sorry, the page you are trying to access is currently not available" message. Our 2 contracts were alos purchased direct from Disney. I can see my points page ok though.

Will try again in a couple of days.

i decided to call member services and they are going to raise a problem with the people who maintain the site. They said it is due to heavy use - just keep trying and you'll get in eventually. :confused3

susieh said:
I cant see the dues page either - also get the get "Sorry, the page you are trying to access is currently not available" message. Our 2 contracts were alos purchased direct from Disney. I can see my points page ok though.

Will try again in a couple of days.

Glad to see that it's not only me that can't see their Dues page. Thought I was being picked on!!!!

Andy

I have been trying to do this for several days and I still cant get in. No idea what to do about it. I've tried to view using both IE and Mozilla but get the same result with both :sad1: Have also tried on my son's Apple ibook and that doesnt work either :worried:

Hi,
I still can't get into my dues page. I have e-mailed DVC and they replied informing me they had sorted the problem, but obviously it hasn't worked. Sent another e-mail today so I'll wait for the reply.

Mick.

:cool2:

It worked brilliantly for me and I paid my dues on-line yesterday. Much easier than telephoning.

gilld said:
It worked brilliantly for me and I paid my dues on-line yesterday. Much easier than telephoning.
It worked for me too :)

I did have a message a few days ago telling me that my details couldn't be accessed at that time because of some site maintenance, but since then I have been able to access my details and pay my dues online.

I would suggest calling MS if you're still having probelms accessing your records - even if they can't help, they may be able to point you in the direction of the right department to assist.

I'm still having the same difficulties I posted earlier and I too have used both IE and Mozilla. I'll have a go at ringing within the next day or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter