Virgin Lounge Gatwick

Mpet

Mouseketeer
Having just received my Frequent Virgin membership, I was wondering if there were any benefits of using the lounge at Gatwick.

The Virgin website mentions a charge - does anyone know how much? Is it a per person charge? and finally is it worth it:cool:

I'm not sure why I'm asking, cos I usually don't have enough time to visit all the shops (landside and airside) before we depart let alone spend time lounging LOL!

Maxine:D

The Virgin lounge at Gatwick is a GREAT way to start off your holiday. It is very relaxing in the lounge and you can have complimentaty drinks and snacks, and I think they now also do pre-flight massages. The seats are really comfortable and there is a bar. The lounge overlooks the runway and is really big - so doesn't feel claustrophobic like in the deparure lounge. We loved making use of the lounge at Gatwick and would definitely do it again!

I can't remeber the exact cost but I think it was about £20 p/p. Ring the FVC to find out the exact prices.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter