virtuous girl 4-24-12 " Reception video- MK ceremony "

Happy Wedding Vow renewal day!!! Thinking about you today, sending love and best wishes for an unforgettable day.:lovestruc:wizard::cloud9:

By now, you are still married!! lol Happy VR DAY!!!!! :banana::woohoo::dance3::cheer2:

So so happy for you!! Cannot wait to start seeing pictures of your dream day coming to life!! You are also now likely chowing on your amazing breakfast and my mouth is watering!!! lol I really hope it was perfect and all of your amazing bargaining and planning is showing that way.... 0% chance of rain?? You better pass that to me girl!!! ;)

xoxox

Hi Michelle, I just found your PJ and read the entire thing! Happy VR day, I hope everything was fantastic! I can't wait to see pictures of your special day :)

Happy Day, Michelle! I can't wait to see pictures of you in the MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!

Happy VR Day!! I hope it is an amazing day, and I know we're all looking forward to hearing about it!

:dance3: I just wanted to pop in and say Happy VR Day!!! I've already said it on Facebook, but why not here too?!

I'm so excited to see your pictures!! From what I've seen, it was AAAMMMAAZZINNNGG!!

Hope you have a fabulous trip!

Happy VR Day! I hope it was magical! The weather was absolutely perfect here today so I was so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter