VMK down for me

I know what you mean. I was playing Mansion to earn enough credits to buy some stuff. Wouldn't you know it, this happens just when I can buy something.

^I think VMK was suppose to close at 2:00AM (Mountain time), which would be in 20 minutes.

I'm back in. :) But, why?!

Woot!

Now others I hope can sign in as well, or I will be pretty darn bored here in vmk all alone. :sad2:

Is VMK supposed to be closed?

Ev

Quick summary - vmk got really laggy at around 11 something vmk time and finally closed at what? 12 something? Never came back up. West coasters missed the countdown on vmk.

Or, you can just blame Aengus. :lmao:

edit! vmk back up for 20 minutes rofl!

VMK_Lion was just on Main Street with us all. :)

newyears08.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm in! On an extra character and not Sorcerer, but I am in! :woohoo: I still hope they leave everything in the shops though. I still need to buy the rooms. :headache:

I saw Host_Sparky & Host_Bella on Main Street. Host_Sparky gave us confetti magic, which was cool because I did not get any today for some reason. :goodvibes

Yaya I logged in for the last 20 minutes and was able to dart into the stores for my last-minute shopping! Even though I'm about 9,000 credits poorer now :( I guess I have my work cut out for me before the weekend arrives

I saw Host_Sparky & Host_Bella on Main Street. Host_Sparky gave us confetti magic, which was cool because I did not get any today for some reason. :goodvibes

woot any pics of the elusive host_bella?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter