VMK down??

mickeyminnie123

Life is Disney, Disney is LIFE.
I have been trying ALOT to get to the vmk main homepage. I get the white blank page with a "503 server unavailable" message OVER and OVER again. lol. Any Tips???!:confused3

I just got kicked off while waiting in Q for host room. Tried clearing cookies, rebooting. Usually use VMK Pal but also tried Internet Explorer and Firefox. No go with all of these. Anyone else have luck?

I think people realized Aengus won the Esmeralda Trivia Pin this week, so they want to get on VMK to congratulate him! ROFL ;)

vmk seems down on the 'outside'. things seem to be running fine on the 'inside'. i'm not lagging bad or anything...

vmk seems down on the 'outside'. things seem to be running fine on the 'inside'. i'm not lagging bad or anything...

LOL that is because only like 4-5 of you are on lol

I'm getting the 503 server thing too

I'm in VMK too and it's running fine for those of us there.

I went to see if the newsletter was updated before and got the 503 service unavailable message. I sent a message to VMK staff with the help button and they first said if that was true, I wouldn't be on right now. :headache: I sent another message with the error code and they said try the site later.

Yep, I have someone on and that is fine. Any time I try to log on my trade character, same 503 error. -Sighs-

Hmmmmm....... It seems as if the people that have been logged on for a longer period of time or have already been playing Stayed on. And the people Trying to log on got the boot?? lol Just an ' Educated Guess ' :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter