VMK down??

After many hours of searching for the cause of tonights black out They finally have a lead on what (who) caused it :
lilygracieul6.jpg

she seems grumpy she can be a party pooper sometimes lol and i'll tell her whs_singingrose

Well when I went back in Fin was very cheerful and fun. Since it only took ten minutes to get in because the line was so small she let us stay an extra few minutes. To remembered the black out a few months ago. I said I got the T-shirt. She said I saw that T-shirt :) Yes we remembered VMK was down for most of the day.

So was very pleasant.

After many hours of searching for the cause of tonights black out They finally have a lead on what (who) caused it :
lilygracieul6.jpg

heh... actually I did have a grace moment, but I didnt break that :)

But I did log out of vmk accidentally while knowing I would not get back in LOL.

heh... actually I did have a grace moment, but I didnt break that :)

But I did log out of vmk accidentally while knowing I would not get back in LOL.

someone did point out the fact that the page went down shortly after the updates... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter