VMK Players Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW i am new and i read the first page how did you get all that stuff that we have not got yet

sorry it came out during Beta actually there is a longer list than that I and a few others posted a long time ago.

Mal

The indian outfit, the shirt, the shoes and the hat can be purchased in the Emporium on Main Street, until tonight. They never sold the bottoms. If they did and missed it, please some one let me know.

I have successfully gotten into VMK at the library, but now we have a new computer at home, and i can't get in. How long should it take after you sign? At the library it took about 3-5 minutes. I have downloaded shockwave a few times so i don't think that is a problem. PM me if you can help, because i always loose my threads. LOL thanks. :earsgirl: btw on VMK i am AVASTMAYGIRL

Thank you everyone who has contributed information for this guide. :)

A big :cheer2: to Maleficent2 who has put so much time into posting the guide and keeping it updated. :)

DS Here. This guide is awesome, Mal. I already have bought many things for my two skull rock rooms. I have found 26/50 hidden mickeys. Please keep updating it because we all know disney is always adding new concepts to the game.

every time I play VMK crashes....does this happen to anyone else?

I am new by the way

so hello everyone :)

You might try posting a thread about your problem...the guide thread is not the approiate place as it might not get seen or answered.

Welcome to the DIS Shellface.

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
You might try posting a thread about your problem...the guide thread is not the approiate place as it might not get seen or answered.

Welcome to the DIS Shellface.

Mal

I tried to post a thread about it yesterday but was unable to, I think maybe because I am a newbie and can only post replies??????!!!!!!

I dont know but thanks for the advice the problem has gone away now anyway.

although I have discovered this morning that VMK is not 24 hours!!!!!!! I live in england and that means I can not play untill mid afternoon!!!!!! this is not good I am hooked after yesterday!¬!!!!!! its just not fair!!!!!!!!!

:earboy2:

Thx for that. My friend is new to vmk and can't figure out a thing in it, I am talking clueless- she doesn't even know how to shop, use emotes and message ppl. Anyways, I was writing her a smaller verision of this, but now she can have a better one and I just have to email it to her!! TY so much!!

YW

updated guide today with series two questions and answers thanks to got2travel

and added disclaimers to two codes that no longer work.

Mal

I just wanna know if u typed ALL of that up, and how long it took...
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was wondering if you have to enter the codes at the park or can you enter them when you get home? I know that when I get there I will want to spend all my time at VMK, but my friend will want to ride the rides (go figure) :rotfl:

Random question: Does anyone else's friends or family think they are nuts or do not understand why we play this game? My famiy thinks I am crazy but I tell them to go back to watching tv and leave me alone! :banana:

The codes they give you at the park, will be on little trading cards. You can wait until you get home to put in the codes. Go ride some rides....you will be at a Disney park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter