VMK Players Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a little question:

with the playing music, can you reach 100 by playing the music in a row, or do you have to play every half hour and earn the 10 credits for it to count?
because honestly, i think i have reached 100, but.... it does not seem to be coming through. i started to keep track, and i'm at 40 plays. i think i would have hit it by now....

anyone know for sure?

That's a good question. I just now got my 200 credits for playing 50 songs and I have been playing songs every day since the game first opened. (And that was just on one of my characters! I still have two others that I seem to have not reached the 50 song limit.) For the charaters that just hit 50, I just played the same song every day. I didn't play any of the others. Now that they character has hit 50 I am playing the second song that chracter has to see if I get another 50 or if it will say 100. Will see!

So if anyone knows for sure, please let us know.

What happens in the spell room when you take your potion bag to the end of the queue? Other than the dancing/flying carpet,/firework thing....?

nothing -- it's just a chance for people who don't have the pins to at least get to see the effect.

Magickndm said:
What happens in the spell room when you take your potion bag to the end of the queue? Other than the dancing/flying carpet,/firework thing....?

that is a good question I too have been playing since Beta and yet to reach my 50 songs.....don't know the real answer to that one....

What I did was just play one song...over, and over, and over agian. Until I got that message that said I go to 50. I never played a different song. Before that I would always pick a different song. So I know that I have played my songs more than 50 times. I think it just counts the one song. I am working on a differnt song now to see if my theory is correct.

ekmdisney said:
What I did was just play one song...over, and over, and over agian. Until I got that message that said I go to 50. I never played a different song. Before that I would always pick a different song. So I know that I have played my songs more than 50 times. I think it just counts the one song. I am working on a differnt song now to see if my theory is correct.

so this seems to be my theory:
you must play the same song. you can play it every half hour with the 10 credits appearing. but otherwise, it does not seem to count. i will be postive on this theory come this weekend. mostly because i am actually keeping track as to how many times i am playing the one song. i wondered too, if you made 10 diffrent songs if you got a bonus or something... hmmmm...

purplegoddess said:
so this seems to be my theory:
you must play the same song. you can play it every half hour with the 10 credits appearing. but otherwise, it does not seem to count. i will be postive on this theory come this weekend. mostly because i am actually keeping track as to how many times i am playing the one song. i wondered too, if you made 10 diffrent songs if you got a bonus or something... hmmmm...

You can actually play it every 15 minutes.

Sorry everyone that it took so long for me to update my "Furniture and Accesories" list. It appears that Mal has my next to most recent one here. I have done more, but nothing of note to be added yet.

SpinMarty

SpinMarty

I had actually updated it myself but thanks for letting me know you now have a more updated version, I just added that.

Also thanks for the tip on the playing music every 15 minutes will have to try that one.

Mal

Thanks for the info about playing the song every 15 minutes. I was wondering about the 50 times things too. I have never gotten a message saying I played mine 50 times and I find that hard to believe since I too have been playing since the end of June. For a while I didn't know about playing it 50 or 100 times and I was choosing different songs, so I wonder if it starts the count at 1 again if you dont' play it consecutively? Anyway, I'm playing the same one every time now, and have been for some time, so I hope to reach 50 soon.

I have another question about entering codes too. I'm sorry if this has been covered somewhere else, I couldn't find it though. Is there anyway to paste codes in? It would save a lot of time when entering skull rock codes. I'm using explorer and control V doesn't work. I didn't know if there might be a different way. Thanks.

EDIT: I got 500 credits for playing my mix 100 times this morning. Woohoo! Obviously I had already gotten the 50 times bonus and just missed it. I do tend to delete my messages a little too fast sometimes without reading them. How fun it is to get 500 credit bonus! :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

Congrats on the 500 credits!!!! Maybe that is what happened to me, I too have been know to zip thru those mails to fast!

I do not think you can enter codes anyway but by typing them in one at a time :(

Mal

i am such a vmk fan, can anyone tell me how to get a code for a space suit plz?

hey said:
can anyone tell me how to get a code for a space suit plz?
There is no code for a space suit. It was an event only special at Star Traders.

can anyone tell me how to find the hidden mickey in the lower left corner in central plaza? it's the only one im missing.. and now there is pumpkin trees . so i can't find it anywhere...
tia
tinkandhook
tinkandhook on vmk

Click on thr top of the last tree in the first row close to the far corner of your screen. It should take it picture.

tinkandhook said:
can anyone tell me how to find the hidden mickey in the lower left corner in central plaza?
It is on the top of the tree that is closest to lower left corner of VMK screen.

I can't get the mickey in the Explorer's Tent place on the rocks to work. I've taken it over and over again but it just wont work.

MissGalinda said:
I can't get the mickey in the Explorer's Tent place on the rocks to work.
The one behind the overturned jeep or the rocks by the waterfall? If your list has one on it try to retake that same picture. This is a problem I had. My list showed the waterfall mickey, so I kept trying to take a picture of the mickey behind the jeep. Only when I took the picture of the one by the waterfall did the other show up. I think they have the descriptions mixed up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter