VMK Players Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about throwing in a " Creating a cool room that peopel will like" guide with how to make rides, games, clubs, and other kinds of rooms.

I have no plans to do this since this is an indiviual thing.

And are you going to post the links to the PDF for the firewors, pirates, and the mickey rewards?.

NO those files have a barcode on them and are one time use only.

Mal

The Tent Room if you get in the top ten at any time.
Does this mean that if I sign in bright and early in the morning when VMK first opens, and immediately play the game (being one of the 1st 10 to play that day), that I will get the Tent room for being in the 1st top 10?

Pirates TIPS

I did get the third pin and free room. I had to score 200,000 or over and come in second place at the end of the fifth round! So you need to be playing with someone who is good at the game too.

The bronze level, or first fireworks pin, is obtained by making it into the fourth level of the game, but then losing and not going on to the last round.
I just made sure I was in the fourth level and then didn't even shoot at any fireworks the whole round.

As far as being able to score 200,000 +, learn the order of the icons at the bottom so you don't have to look , and make sure you have a good mouse!
I can get over 200,000 most of the time on one computer we have, yet struggle to do it on another! Has to be the mouse. LOL Try to wait as long as you can to shoot, but yet you don't want to miss it either!

Good luck, and I hope some of what I wrote makes sense!

Lori aka mickeysmagic

That's fireworks lol

Just want to say THANK YOU for this thread. I have used the items guide so many times in trade. I can't ever remember prices for things, or what is still for sale or not, and so when offered something in trade, I refer to the list to see if it is worth it or not.

yw

and I really need to update that list with the new items...will try and get that done this week-end.

Mal

Is the only way to get camera film once run out shooting hidden mickeys , by buying it??? I know it says not to , but I have run out and not yet up to my 10 hidden mickeys?

You may have been reading tips dating from the very early beginning days of beta, when you would receive extra film along the way.

That is long since over, and you now have to purchase additional 5-packs of film for an expensive 200 credits in order to complete the hidden Mickey quest. In the end, you will spend ~2000 credits, and earn back ~?500 credits. It's an expensive quest.

You purchase more film at VMK central, or click the Shop button and select the camera stuff.

gracey said:
Is the only way to get camera film once run out shooting hidden mickeys , by buying it??? I know it says not to , but I have run out and not yet up to my 10 hidden mickeys?

I think there are several things in the guide that I need to update and I will try and get around to it this week.

Sorry about the misinformation or rather the out dated stuff.

Mal

I see this on the listing:

Flying Saucer Chair Purple (X)
Flying Saucer Chair Yellow (X)

Aren't these still for sale? Just want to be sure. Thanks!

when i click the up to dated codes it says page not found....

can u put in a better site?

:hourglass il be waiting :hourglass

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

heeeeeeeelp i kant go into the game i get black screen after i click login whath should i do????????????!!!!!!!!!

:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

.when i click the up to dated codes it says page not found....

can u put in a better site?...

I am sorry I am not sure what you mean....ALL up to date CODES are listed in the Guide in several places no need to click on a link.

This is not a tech thread, you would better find help starting a thread or searching for your problem.

Welcome to the Dis jamicandude.

Mal

Are there any tips to the jungle cruise game you can give me? How to score more points? is it like the fireworks game? Thank you pirate:

I will do a search and post tips given by other DISers but sorry to say they do not work for me(dial up connection) I wish they did.

Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter