VMK Room Contests!!

Attention all Disers, Sign ups end tomorrow, if you want to join plz join by the end of tomorrow. I will talk with the judges on the 11th and i will pm the time and date of judging to you between the 11th and the 13th.

DisBoards Name: PrincessPaisley
VMK Name: PrincessPaisley
Why you want to enter: Sounds Fun, and I think I have created a cool room
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest) what would you rate your room building skill: 7
Which category are you entering: Holiday

DisBoards Name:<3 Sunset <3
VMK Name:FinalLastSunset
Types of rooms you like :Creative Rooms And My Friends Rooms
Why you want to enter: Sounds like Fun
On a scale of 1-10 skill: 7-9
Which category are you entering:Chritsmas

This Saturday I will not be able to get on from 8:00 till 5:00 central time. I can get on all day on Sunday.

Okay, mcat, I will try and make the judging not happen then, if not we can see it on sunday or whenever

71vrurd.jpg

Sorry about the bunch of people in there, it was during "dream moon" and it was a picture I had saved. I don't feel like logging into VMK right now. XD

I don't feel the need to block the words/names of the people in there because they did nothing wrong... (except maybe that HOST_Phinny...) XD

VMKchristmasroom.png

Here is my room sorry for being so late I have been busy. Here it is.

do the other entrants to this contest know to post a picture of their room, and when is the jusging to take place?

I sent them a pm, i will make deadline be December 31, incase they are on vacation

he wild im really srry i havent been able 2 get on vmk and plus i need to get stuff ready for the xmas season.
ill promise i could have the pic of my room in soon.
thx, sunset

Right now only three have entered, if no more enter soon, those three will be judged for first second and third, but win automatically

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter