Vrystal Palace or Liberty ree Tavern?? Which would you chose??

mlbretscher

Mouseketeer
We booked a PS for LTT for dinner on 9/16/04, however, after reading all the posts about the CP I am wondering if we should change. This is out first visit to WDW (OK, I went once with my parents in the 70's, but I am thinking it's changed ALOT since then) and we have a party of 9 people (5 adults, 4 kids who will be 9, 8, 7, & 3.5). For all the WDW vetrans who have been to both the CP and LTT which would you recommend? Thanks for all you help!

They're both great meals but the advantage to CP is that it's a buffet (vs pre-plated at LTT) - which might work better for a large party. :)

The food looks better to me at CP however, Im more of a Mickey fan than Pooh, so its a tough call. Ill be interested to see the replies here.

I would go with the LTT. They are both different meals, so I guess it depends on what you feel like. But, I love the turkey and the atmosphere always makes me feel like it is Thanksgiving.

Liberty Tree Tavern. Love the Colonial feel of the place. Love the family style vs. buffet. The food is really yummy too. CP is more of a breakfast place to me.

Is there any way you could do a breakfast at CP and dinner at LTT. That way you get both Pooh and Minnie and they're both good meals. That's the way we do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter