VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Granny, help!!! Need some turnaround

Congrats, JT! Yeah, I think we all need to learn how to rotate the pictures once posted since I can't seem to fix them in my photo files to align properly on the page. I was fine until my last Mac Book update a few weeks ago, though someone on here told me it was a DIS issue not the computer.

I have a feeling it is a DIS issue. I post pictures from my desktop computer, and haven't run into the issue yet. As for rotating the pictures, it's easy:

1. Save the picture onto the desktop
2. Open the picture (I default to Paint, which comes with most Windows based operating systems)
3. In Paint, I rotate picture and save
4. I then repost the pictures, which then look normal.

AB2F7C03-514E-4750-9034-612DAF0052C8.jpeg

DAF3A870-B187-41BE-80FF-B7980FCB78FA.jpeg

I have a feeling it is a DIS issue. I post pictures from my desktop computer, and haven't run into the issue yet. As for rotating the pictures, it's easy:

2. Open the picture (I default to Paint, which comes with most Windows based operating systems)

View attachment 486669

View attachment 486670
Thanks. I'll give it a shot with a similar technique on my MacBook.

Why did I just get tickled at the thought that poor Granny has everyone else's Disney pics all over his desktop, because the rest of us can't get our pics straight! Such a servant heart! :rotfl:

Loving all the pics. I hope to share a few later, when I can figure out how to post them! I wanted to share some good news and thanks and appreciation to my groupies, especially KAT4DISNEY (Kathy)! I called Delta back this morning with my DOT documents in hand, and after a little protest, they are refunding my Europe tickets that they had basically given my useless credits for! I'm a happy individual. I would have never thought to check government documents until Kathy mentioned it. Groupies are the best!! Here's the doc, just in case any of you are fighting with airlines over cancelled flights. It sounds like I wasn't the one only having arguments with airlines from the sounds of this doc.

https://www.transportation.gov/site...4/Enforcement Notice Final April 3 2020_0.pdf
Have a great day! I'm off to educate on online. I just keep DParks music streaming in the background to help me remember to be nice to people (mostly parents) who are asking me to repeat myself over and over and over again. Gotta love them!

That is awesome!!!! :banana:Happy I could offer some information that helped.

From our trip in Dec
Rafe our GS got his 1st meet with Goofy, my favorite! Rafe says Goofy reminds him of me😂
BTW, I don’t think I have shared this yet, we are expecting grandchild # 2 in Nov.!!

Granny, help!!! Need some turnaround

Great news Jimmy!!!

From a year ago....

p3366852383-4.jpg

Jen...that is an awesome slide show! 3 minutes of pure gold, and I love the background music!

And I'm especially fond of the ending with your family as Flag Family with our beloved Ranger Stan! Thank you for posting.
Fond memories, indeed. So much has changed about WL and VWL over the past several years. Those pictures made me smile and, conversely, made me miss what used to be. Thanks for posting.

A request:
Would anyone have some family taken (non-stock photo) pics from Territory Lounge or Artist Point?

And a couple of questions:
Did WCC ever have characters?
Wasn't there a Sleigh ride once upon a time that started from the front of WL?

A request:
Would anyone have some family taken (non-stock photo) pics from Territory Lounge or Artist Point?

Yes on the Sleigh ride!

A request:

A few of Territory Lounge. I wish I had a picture from our Winnie the Pooh breakfast years ago at Artist Point. I have no idea where that would be or if I even took any. :(
IMG_7762.JPGIMG_7763.JPGIMG_7764.JPGIMG_7765.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter