VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

And this is what the resort looked like back when Kathy @KAT4DISNEY ALWAYS got her view request for a nice view of trees!

View attachment 486237

Do you know this little window in the hallway and the one next to it that you just see the frame of? Once or twice these are where you would have seen me pressing my sad little face up to the glass to see the wonders of the other view. :eeyore: (Yes, I took a picture of "my" lakeside view windows! :laughing:)

p703138797-4.jpg

Hello everyone! Sadly, I canceled my July trip a few days ago. It was hard to say goodbye to my first trip as a DVC member but I can't see the Canadian border being open to non essential travel by that point. In good news, I managed to snag a 1 bedroom villa for December 19-23 at VWL! I loved Christmas at Disney so much last year and am thrilled to be going back (hopefully), this time with my DH along.

I hope you are all keeping well and safe!

Hello everyone! Sadly, I canceled my July trip a few days ago. It was hard to say goodbye to my first trip as a DVC member but I can't see the Canadian border being open to non essential travel by that point. In good news, I managed to snag a 1 bedroom villa for December 19-23 at VWL! I loved Christmas at Disney so much last year and am thrilled to be going back (hopefully), this time with my DH along.

So sorry for the trip cancellation. December sounds like a great replacement though!

I agree with the “hopefully”. Our trip is scheduled for a similar time frame and I’m crossing my fingers...

I’m leaving our May trip on the books but I know there’s no chance we’ll be going then - sigh! Oh well - I still have Sept, Oct and December trips planned - really hoping at least one of those will happen.

Hope to be standing in front of this elevator in my Keens in 2022, holding the hand of my granddaughter on her first WDW trip! Until March 13th, I was seeing her twice a week and loving every second of watching her from her birth to 8 months. I know some grandparents who are visiting their grandchildren, who are old enough to honor the 6 foot rule, in parking lots or on front lawns. It would just be too confusing for her; she would want to crawl over and put her arms up for me to pick her up. So, I pretend we live thousands of miles apart and our only option is FaceTime, until better days!
IMG_7754.JPG

Feeling like I won the lottery... just found half of a big bottle of germx under the downstairs sink. :dogdance:
Now if only I can find an extra jug of lysol wipes. :) (learning to make my own, not bleach though as those expire within 24 hours of making)

From our trip in Dec
Rafe our GS got his 1st meet with Goofy, my favorite! Rafe says Goofy reminds him of me😂
BTW, I don’t think I have shared this yet, we are expecting grandchild # 2 in Nov.!!

Granny, help!!! Need some turnaround

AB2F7C03-514E-4750-9034-612DAF0052C8.jpegDAF3A870-B187-41BE-80FF-B7980FCB78FA.jpeg

From our trip in Dec
Rafe our GS got his 1st meet with Goofy, my favorite! Rafe says Goofy reminds him of me😂
BTW, I don’t think I have shared this yet, we are expecting grandchild # 2 in Nov.!!

Granny, help!!! Need some turnaround

View attachment 486597View attachment 486598
Congrats, JT! Yeah, I think we all need to learn how to rotate the pictures once posted since I can't seem to fix them in my photo files to align properly on the page. I was fine until my last Mac Book update a few weeks ago, though someone on here told me it was a DIS issue not the computer.

Loving all the pics. I hope to share a few later, when I can figure out how to post them! I wanted to share some good news and thanks and appreciation to my groupies, especially KAT4DISNEY (Kathy)! I called Delta back this morning with my DOT documents in hand, and after a little protest, they are refunding my Europe tickets that they had basically given my useless credits for! I'm a happy individual. I would have never thought to check government documents until Kathy mentioned it. Groupies are the best!! Here's the doc, just in case any of you are fighting with airlines over cancelled flights. It sounds like I wasn't the one only having arguments with airlines from the sounds of this doc.

https://www.transportation.gov/site...4/Enforcement Notice Final April 3 2020_0.pdf
Have a great day! I'm off to educate on online. I just keep DParks music streaming in the background to help me remember to be nice to people (mostly parents) who are asking me to repeat myself over and over and over again. Gotta love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter