• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waiting on ROFR & going crazy? You're not alone.. post here

Still hanging out on this thread, hopefully for not much longer. Day 19
Welp, today is 37 days for us....and I doubt we'll hear anything today since I've had no communication back from the resale company since my last e-mail almost 2 weeks ago that said, "It should be any day now." Very frustrated right now. :mad:
Ugh. Have you tried contacting the broker again?

Welp, today is 37 days for us....and I doubt we'll hear anything today since I've had no communication back from the resale company since my last e-mail almost 2 weeks ago that said, "It should be any day now." Very frustrated right now. :mad:
Oh no that’s awful!! Who’s your broker? Hang in there!!

It was DVC Magic Sales. Today was day 40 and we finally heard back that it was taken...needless to say, I will be looking at other companies for the next one.
So sorry it was taken! I’ve had bad experiences with them as well. I’d suggest Fidelity.

Ours was only sent off last Monday, but I'm still tapping my toes anxiously waiting. I know realistically that it will probably be Friday at the earliest. I also know that our contract may be too good of a deal to pass. But my fingers and toes are crossed, and I will continue to obsessively check my email a million times a day.

Ours was only sent off last Monday, but I'm still tapping my toes anxiously waiting. I know realistically that it will probably be Friday at the earliest. I also know that our contract may be too good of a deal to pass. But my fingers and toes are crossed, and I will continue to obsessively check my email a million times a day.
Welcome to the club!! Although I’m finally out of my misery since I passed on Wednesday, I still know exactly how you feel!! I thought mine would get taken but didn’t! Stay positive and patient :)

Oh I am dying. I have been waiting since 3/15, but OMG it feels like forever. This is our first resale contract and the savings is so great, but the waiting is killer. I need these points to book another trip so that is making it worse LOL

Oh I am dying. I have been waiting since 3/15, but OMG it feels like forever. This is our first resale contract and the savings is so great, but the waiting is killer. I need these points to book another trip so that is making it worse LOL
Hopefully this week! I wonder if the people in the rofr department ever wonder what drama and pain we go through lol

While I am not dying, I am already over waiting, and it's only been a couple of days. I think after last year's nonsense, it makes me hate ROFR that much more. I just have to keep telling myself, "Direct is too expensive. Direct is too expensive." The irrational part of me just wants to get my money back, and say never mind. I won't do that, but I am thinking about it.

While I am not dying, I am already over waiting, and it's only been a couple of days. I think after last year's nonsense, it makes me hate ROFR that much more. I just have to keep telling myself, "Direct is too expensive. Direct is too expensive." The irrational part of me just wants to get my money back, and say never mind. I won't do that, but I am thinking about it.
This is so where I am at right now. I wish I could just do direct and be done, but NO WAY am I paying those prices. This is our first contract going into ROFR and I am really struggling with this wait.

This is so where I am at right now. I wish I could just do direct and be done, but NO WAY am I paying those prices. This is our first contract going into ROFR and I am really struggling with this wait.
If it was easy and cheap everyone would be doing it. For me, paying $19,200 vs $36,400 is worth the time, aggravation and effort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter