• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

waiting

Me: I'm cool. this purchasing process will go the way it does and it will be fine.....

Also me: OMG WHY AREN'T THE SELLERS SIGNING THE CONTRACT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yep.

My seller's took 5 weeks between getting the closing papers and returning them property signed and notarized. I took 1 day to return out and have the escrow funds wired in the expectation the seller's would be quick, as they promised through the broker. Then even after that 5 weeks the Title company hadn't bothered to check to see if the seller's owed anything on their loan so then we had to wait even more for them to pay off a tiny $400 balance. Process started in October and still isn't done...

Yep.

My seller's took 5 weeks between getting the closing papers and returning them property signed and notarized. I took 1 day to return out and have the escrow funds wired in the expectation the seller's would be quick, as they promised through the broker. Then even after that 5 weeks the Title company hadn't bothered to check to see if the seller's owed anything on their loan so then we had to wait even more for them to pay off a tiny $400 balance. Process started in October and still isn't done...

WAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!
I'm sorry. That's horrible!!

To add a little insult to injury, because it took so long to close it crossed the date by which Disney requires buyers to pre-pay next year's annual dues, so I had to send a second wire to cover that cost while still waiting on the sellers and pay two separate wire fees from the title company.

To add a little insult to injury, because it took so long to close it crossed the date by which Disney requires buyers to pre-pay next year's annual dues, so I had to send a second wire to cover that cost while still waiting on the sellers and pay two separate wire fees from the title company.

UUUUGHHHHHHH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter