Waitlist and borrow points from different contracts?

feeling100

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this was asked before, I can't seem to find it thru search.

I am trying to waitlist Aulani reservation that requires 98 points that is within the 7 month booking window. Unfortunately I am totally out of 2023 points and would need to borrow them from 2024. Currently, I only have 72 AlUL 2024 and 50 POLY 2024. Would it be possible to waitlist first from AUL for 72 points and the rest 26 points from POLY? You can only select one resort to borrow from the menu.

Sorry if this is a noob question. TIA!!

Choose AUL and then contact MS to have them add the note to complete the borrowing from you Poly contract.

The website only has the basic situations so things that are unique like this just require a call.

Choose AUL and then contact MS to have them add the note to complete the borrowing from you Poly contract.

The website only has the basic situations so things that are unique like this just require a call.
thats great info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter