Walt E Disney Airport

Also not correct, privates airports can be public use
What makes a private airport is the owner, it is not built on public land or with public money….

So if Disney built another airport it could very easily be private owned public use.
Well we can agree to disagree, the FAA website states if public airlines use, the airport needs to be approved by the FAA.

Well we can agree to disagree, the FAA website states if public airlines use, the airport needs to be approved by the FAA.
Yes, that is true if you look at my original post I never asked about airline service.

However, I was not looking for airline service I was hoping to use the new airport, if it was real, to buy a new airplane.

Oh, and well you’re at it check out Branson, Mo. private airport with airline service….

The city actually pays the airport operator 8 dollars per passenger brought to the area …

So I'm hearing I have to continue flying into Kissimmee .....
And find a new angle for the new plane ...... GOT IT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter