Walt's Warriors (Team 7) Miles and Hours

Good Morning Teammates: I'm haven't been doing any running lately because of my sore hip, but I've been working out reguarly on the exercise bike. Got 40 min in yesterday. Yahoo team!

Great DAve! DOn't forget you get miles fro that to, if we had started!

Hi everyone! We're getting closer! Only two more days!!

Carrie, which day of the week would you prefer that we report in to you? I think I remember reading that the team captains could select how their "weeks" would start and end, with the first "week" possibly being a partial "week."

Also, I don't know if anyone else is seeing the same thing, but Carrie, with the team logo in your signature, it makes your sig extra wide and makes your posts go past the side of the screen, so I have to scroll right in order to read your whole post. Is it just me?

FULL MOON!!! I just wanted to pop in here to moon the Walt's Warriors team (you know, like being back in junior high and mooning the other team bus in the highway right lane?). :thumbsup2 But I can't find the "moon" smilie!

Maybe I should create one.....

Steve

Cari - The spreadsheet tha tI will put our data in that Darcy developed has weeks ending on Friday. So, that will be the end of our week. However, more often than not, I won't be able to compile the data until SUnday evening. So, you have a couple days leniency.

As for my sig, I see my full posts, even when only using part of teh screen. Unfortunately, I can't make it more narrow or it gets cut off at the bottom. :(

Steve - :p Trouble maker!

party: Hi Susan!!!

Carrie - the weekly totals that we give to you, are we doing that in this thread?

I think this challenge will help me on those days that I try to talk myself out of hitting the bricks. I will know that there are 13 other people relying on me to do my part and that will keep me moving. GO WALT"S WARRIORS!!!

Good Afternnon WW's!!! I agree with Ken. It's definitely going to provide that little extra push. Tomorrow's the big day - let the games begin!!!!!!!

Walt's Warrior's are gonna kick some booty!!! :woohoo:

Hey ya, WW's. I just love your logo. I guess you'll be logging the same kind of hours and miles those statues will!! :lmao: Makes beating you seem almost unfair, but what the heck, we've got no worries!! Good luck!

xxxooo Connie

Hello, Walt's Warriors! This is Debra, from Team Ohana. :cool2:

Geez, it's sure nice of you all to point the way to Team Ohana's victory! We're counting on you to keep up the good work, holding steady (let's just stay still) for the duration. Don't worry, we'll be sure to get our pics taken with you--on the way to the finish line!

Good luck & happy, healthy training tomorrow!

Good morning team! Hope you all have great work outs today and do not follow my example. I won't be racking up miles 'til Sunday, but I'll get them in. Have a great weekend everyone!

Good Morning Everyone: Here we go team. I'm planning on biking today so I'll let you know after I do it. Carrie- I just give you the minutes, right?

Dave - As far as I know, you give em miles fro biking too. Stillaiting for clarification from Dave, though, because those seem like way easy miles. :confused3

Well, it's raining, my DH is taking DD to a silly Valentine's Dance tonight which means I have to help her get ready after school, and my gym has no childcare for Harry during the Dance.

I think if I rig it just right-- pick up DD, drop her off at the office, swing by the gym on the way to get DS- I might at least be able to get some lifting and maybe a couple of miles on the TM.

Speaking of bikes, anyone have a good recommendation? I just want to be able to ride with DD (I sometimes run while she rides, but she's getting too fast). I'm thinking along the lines of Target, not tris- so cheap, but decent...:rolleyes1

GO WALT'S WARRIORS!

Jen in GA

Dave - As far as I know, you give em miles fro biking too. Stillaiting for clarification from Dave, though, because those seem like way easy miles. :confused3
Yeah, I agree, it doesn't seem equivalent at all to count the miles from the exercise bike. I never count them in my training log as miles. I think I do something like 14 miles in 40 min. That doesn't sound fair at all.

Biking - To paraphrase the panda, Everyone has teh opportunity to get on a bike or exercycle, so it's not an unfair advantage. I don't agree, maybe because I rarely bike, but tehm's the rules. He also said some people will log 50 miles a week running/walking. :scared1: Even at the peak of marathon training, I don't think I do mor than 34 miles. Wow.

Bike Dave Bike!

Jen - I got Scott a Schwinn from Target (does that sound odd to you?) a couple Christmases ago. Even had the shock absorbers. Seems to work pretty well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter