Walt's Warriors (Team 7) Miles and Hours

Ooooh Good! I'm one of the teammates that will be on the recovery list. Surgery is scheduled for Feb 13th. I'm definitely going to do my best to stationary bikeand do what I can during my forced-at-home recovery time. It may not be fast, but I will have ALL day to do it!

gotta have goals and that is mine for now.

Lily - Your first goal is to take it easy and recover as teh doc instructs. :hug:

Good morning WWs!

I gotta say, all the debate about mileage/hours on a bike got me very interested, and I have been considering (looking) getting a bike. I'm not a tm person, and would much prefer to be outside running/walking, but now sitting on a bike watching some tv, now we're talking :happytv:

Happy Friday!

Hey ya, WW's. I just love your logo. I guess you'll be logging the same kind of hours and miles those statues will!! :lmao: Makes beating you seem almost unfair, but what the heck, we've got no worries!! Good luck!

xxxooo Connie

Hello, Walt's Warriors! This is Debra, from Team Ohana. :cool2:

Geez, it's sure nice of you all to point the way to Team Ohana's victory! We're counting on you to keep up the good work, holding steady (let's just stay still) for the duration. Don't worry, we'll be sure to get our pics taken with you--on the way to the finish line!

Good luck & happy, healthy training tomorrow!

He he, i love these comments. To be fair we totally fell into that one picking a statue! Hope you've both had a great start

Good morning team! Hope you all have great work outs today and do not follow my example. I won't be racking up miles 'til Sunday, but I'll get them in. Have a great weekend everyone!

First day so i thought i'd pop out to the gym and do my longer run- 6 miles (total exercise 1hr 15min) wahoo. What's that i can hear? Oh it's the tribal drums from adventureland celebrating our path to victory :worship:

Today's miles - 10.13 miles in 1:43 running. Something went awry in my left foot so I had to walk the last 0.9 home in 18:00

TOTAL for the day (so far): 11.03 in 1:51

If the weather holds up, I may try to hit the road bike this afternoon, but it does not look promising................. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Kate - WOo hoo! hear those drums beating! I can just pretend I'm on teh Jungle Cruise!

Jim - Woo hoo! Looksliek we got a ringer on our team!

Today's miles - 10.13 miles in 1:43 running. Something went awry in my left foot so I had to walk the last 0.9 home in 18:00

TOTAL for the day (so far): 11.03 in 1:51

If the weather holds up, I may try to hit the road bike this afternoon, but it does not look promising................. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Whoop, well done Jim. I also had a slight foot issue at the end of my run, was my right foot tho! Guessing just a tight tendon- need to get some better stretches i think. Hope you're ok, carefy with your foot tho :hug:

Let me make sure I understand correctly what we are to report. We report both hours/minutes AND miles?!?

Let me make sure I understand correctly what we are to report. We report both hours/minutes AND miles?!?

Yup. you get credit fro both.

I run 5 miles in 60 minutes. I get 5 miles in the miles colums and 1 hour in the hours column.

I do yoga, wher you can't count miles and I just get 1.25 hours in teh houors column. Definitely worth moer to the team to do something miles oriented. Not oging to give up my yoga time, though, and I would not expect others to change their XT just to rack up more miles.

Carrie, are we posting our miles/hours on this thread, or on a new team miles/hour thread like the others are doing? Just reading some of the others, and was just curious. Doesn't matter to me either way.

:cool1: Let's go WW's!!

Oh, I won't have any miles today - but I'm planning on getting out tomorrow morning.

I htink it's easier just to keep updates here. Less threads clogging up the boards. People who are subscribed can find it. No big deal if others want a new one, though.

I will change the title, though. If I have time, Iwill try to keep runnign totals in the first post too.

WTG Roxy- I think you're our first one to log in miles.

I did 40 min on the exercise bike - it said 14 miles, but I don't think we should count those miles.

WTG Roxy- I think you're our first one to log in miles.

I did 40 min on the exercise bike - it said 14 miles, but I don't think we should count those miles.

:tiptoe: Just checking out the competition. You guys look strong! :)

Anyway...Dave my friend....I think you are most definitely allowed to count the exercise bike miles! :thumbsup2 Look...we're counting snow shoveling and road biking...so you deserve to count those miles in my book. See...I have goodwill to my competitors. Mainly b/c this is Carrie's team and she was kind enough to help us out with our logo. :goodvibes

*sneaking out* :tiptoe:

45 min. of shoveling sleet!!! and I'll probably walk later on the treadmill. I hate winter. :beach:

So far I've got 30 minutes shoveling the slushie we had here. Yuck. I'll add more tonight. I feel that adding the bike miles odd, but if it is determined that is how it will be done, I'm going to do so. I think for me though I'll keep those miles separate for me, but I'll report them as requested.

Go team!:cheer2:

My DW dragged me to the park for HER run today so add 2 miles in 30 minutes for me.

Daily total is now 13.03 miles in 2:21.

Good Morning TEAM: I got 70 min on the exercise bike in this morning. It read 24 miles for what it's worth... Good luck with your long runs everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter