Want to ask something!!

SheDaisy0088

Mouseketeer
I had a friend make Priority seatings for Cindys castle. Now however, I have decided that we want to go to another breakfast. I want to offer them here but I am not sure if it is allowed.

Does anyone know if I can do this or not?

They are for October 20th at 9:15 a.m. for a party of 4.

Disney Bound 2001
All Star Sports
October 29th-October 28th 2001

chris320.tripod.com

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :crazy: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't know if that is allowed but I can't see why not if you are not going to eat there. We would love to have your ps. I tried to get one but was not as lucky as you. We will be in WDW on the 20th and my daughter would do kart wheels to eat at Cindys Castle. Please e-mail me with the info. if you still want to give the ps away. By the way are you and your family flying to WDW? We have tickets but I am very uneasy about all of this. God bless you and your family. my e-mail is davis5@brightok.net Thanks again, dizlover5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter