Wanted to share WOC Painting

TinkandPooh

Disney Dreaming 24/7
So I wanted to share this painting with all my fellow DIS board members because I know the love you all have for disney and that you will appreciate this.
I wanted something to commemorate the opening of the WOC so I asked my 14 year old daughter who is really into art and does a lot of paintings and sketches to paint me something WOC to coincide with the opening of it this year and she did the below painting for me on a large canvas with acrylic paint.
Anyhow hope you disney lovers enjoy it as well and thanks for letting me share:goodvibes

WOCPainting001.jpg
[/IMG]

For one being so young she is an AMAZING artiste! She can certainly go places with that talent. And the great thing is that you are encouraging and motivating her to do it...children need that!

I just wanted to say thank you so much to all your very nice comments on my daughters painting.

My daugheter wants 2 things in her life and that is to work for Disney somehow in their animation department or some area like that with them and to get her DVM so I will support her dreams all the way through.
I think it is fantastic to see young ones creativity and to support the hopes and dreams of the next generation.

Your daughters' artwork is something I would buy. Just think you have an original piece of Art, ( signed I hope) by an up and coming artist. The painting captured my heart. She has talent for sure :). Thank You for sharing.

Patty

Your daughters' artwork is something I would buy. Just think you have an original piece of Art, ( signed I hope) by an up and coming artist. The painting captured my heart. She has talent for sure :). Thank You for sharing.

Patty

Patty thank you so much:goodvibes I'm going to share all these comments with my daughter, I'm sure she will blush.
You said the exact thing I told her.....that if I was visiting the parks and walked through one of the stores and saw this painting framed and for sale that I would buy it as well.
I can't wait to get the frame for it and hang it in our disney room.

.......now we are AP holders and we still have to get to the parks to see the WOC live....we cheated and watched some of the YouTube videos the day after it came out but being that we are AP holders we decided to wait a bit before we tried to fight the crowds to see it.....but boy oh boy we are all dying to see it. We are planning an October visit so I guess that is when we will finally get to see it live.
I know it looked amamzing on YouTube so I ca't imagine what it will be like to see it live!:goodvibes

Wow! If you said you bought that in the Disney Galleria I wouldn't have been surprised! :thumbsup2

Beautiful! I love how she painted the characters to look as if they were made of water. The details are really awesome. :)

WOW! that's a GREAT picture!! She's very good. Thank You for sharing it with us. :)

Hello again everyone. I just wanted to post that my daughter says thank you very much for all your kind comments :goodvibes. She blushes because she is very modest when it comes to her art work as it seems many artisit are very critical of their own work and my daughter is one of them.
I don't know maybe she thinks because I am her mom I have to tell her everything she does amazes me.

Queen Elisabeth: I loved too how she was able to make the characters look like they are made out of water. I asked her to do that for me but was unsure how she would accomplish it.....but that is because I am nooooo artist.

goldies 5: I loved the hidden mickey too....that was a surprise for me that she put that into the painting..she said she knew I would like that she did that .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter