WARNING: anyone planing to stay at Ramada kennedy space center

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
If anyone is planing on staying at the Ramada in titusville to see kennedy space center DON"T!!
I booked it online site unseen trusting the Ramada name (mistake) This place was disgusting. the floors had not been vacumed , there was hair , toenail clipping, a candy wrapper on the floor . the beds were hard as rocks , the air conditioner leaked onto the floor. it was just a disgusting place... STAY AWAY from this place!!!

OMG, we stayed there 2 years ago and the place was discusting. Luckily, it was only for 1 night. Bleah!

I have not been happy with any of the Ramadas we've stayed at, so now I only stay at one as a last resort. I don't know what's going on with them, they used to be a good hotel chain.

:jester: I believe that you got what you paid for, listen to Cosmic Charlie when he tells you that you should never settle for any less than the Grand Floridian, If you cant afford that then dont go! :jester:

When the grand floridian opens in Titusville next to kennedy space center i will... until then if you want to stay close to the space center you have few choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter